Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 X-Men: Evolution, anime? - Minitokyo

X-Men: Evolution, anime?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by dstorresIt is anime styled but not considered anime by many of the people in this forum. Like some one else said, all anime is not from japan. Korea has their own anime (see Skyblue: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/32018/ ) as an example.

But if it's not the place of production that dictates what's anime, then what makes X-Men: Evolution not an anime.

At the same time, what makes other pieces, like the Animatrix, anime?

I don't think it's an anime.

megaman917

megaman917

The Gentleman

ShrinkNerv4Eva, you have a good arguement, but you're still fighting a losing battle.

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

Kaanehimizuho

Kaanehimizuho

Davis Jonh - IGI2//\\GTO

i think it not a anime.

KasumiAyaneHitomiMizuho="Kaanehimizuho"

i wouldn't consider it anime... nope.. because i dislike all dub xD

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

NO!.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by Nephilim07i wouldn't consider it anime... nope.. because i dislike all dub xD

That's a pretty crappy reason. I guess i could say this again...the Animatrix was made first in English, then in Japanese.

Quote by megaman917ShrinkNerv4Eva, you have a good arguement, but you're still fighting a losing battle.

I know, but someone must fight. Especially since everyone's like:

Quote by WMagnusNO!.

without any real reasoning.

I say, No

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Ok here's a better question, why do you think its not anime (for those that just said No and didn't elaborate).

no way in hell! it's produced by marvel studios, it's totally american!

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

Impossible, an anime is an original animated serie from Japan.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

Really ? It didn't look like an anime for me. I guess the Young Titans is more the anime type, because of the jokes and the funny faces. But this new X- Men is a nice show too, anime or not.

JamKuradoberi

JamKuradoberi

once again

X-men Evolution is not anime...
Wow..I've always thought how would it be if they made XME as anime..
Now this would be something really awesome,don't u agree?

Isn't anime considered as a type of drawing? I mean if it looks like how manga's are drawn but it's a film isn't that considered anime?

hmmm....I would say it's not anime anime, but I wouldn't really call it a cartoon....it's some kind of mutant! (;

Rejection=Depression

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.