Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How should i watch the Ghost in The Shell series? - Minitokyo

How should i watch the Ghost in The Shell series?

Tagged under Ghost in the Shell

page 1 of 1 8 total items

okay i watched the movie and part of SAC but what order should it be watched in? i know that watch the original movie first, but what order should the rest be viewed? do i watch it in the order; Ghost in The Shell, Ghost in the shell stand alone complex, ghost in the shell 2: innocence and then stand alone complex 2nd gig?

The movies have nothing to do with the Anime and the manga is also in its own seperate Universe.
The order to watch the anime/Ovas
- Stand Alone Complex
- Tachikoma na Hibi (oav)
- The Laughing Man (oav)
- 2nd Gig
The order for the movies is
- Ghost in the Shell
- Innocence

Signature Image

just watch them in the order they were released
easy, yes?
u can search http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=main for release dates

Quote by newleafjust watch them in the order they were released
easy, yes?

I listed them in order of Release

Signature Image

u kept the movies separate from the series
I was thinking u should just take everything "GitS" in order of release
I didn't wanna spoon feed him either (which is why I provided the link)

The movies have nothing to do with the series, thats why I kept them seperate.

Signature Image

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

I began to know this anime by watching Stand Alone Complex and watched the first and second movie today. From what I saw, the movies aren't related to the tv serie. I didn't got to know the caracters better, so I guess it doesn't bother in what order you watch them.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

The Stand Alone Complex series dealt more about the Section9's operations and each character of the group.
The 2 movies are not really focused on the current mission, there is more about a psychological point of view from the author I think

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.