Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you have one wish what would it be? - Minitokyo

If you have one wish what would it be?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

If I had only one wish, I would wish for happiness, because it makes your life better like flowers in the spring and rain in the summer.

That is my wish. How about you?

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I'd wish for an infinite amount of money. My buying a lot of stuff with it would fuel the economy and bring new jobs to new areas. I'd give to every single charity I could find, and help fund all sorts of science and medical projects. I'd do things like save the rain forest and protect endangered species. After all of this, I'd buy all the manga, anime and games Japan has to offer ;)

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

ACK!!! DOUBLE POST, PLEASE DELETE!!!

I'd wish for an infinite amount of money. My buying a lot of stuff with it would fuel the economy and bring new jobs to new areas. I'd give to every single charity I could find, and help fund all sorts of science and medical projects. I'd do things like save the rain forest and protect endangered species. After all of this, I'd buy all the manga, anime and games Japan has to offer ;)

tenten

tenten

w-inds

I'd wish for some talent and skill. -sigh- Other than that, probably happiness.

oo ooh but you know i love you
oo ooh but i know you're mine

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

i'd wish happiness together wit the girl that i love :)

giving it all away...

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

I wish to be with someone... ^.~...hez 'my only'... -^.^- .. and i also wish that kurama,hiei,yusuke and all the hot anime characters were alive! XD XD ... *drools* ... ^^... *faints* x_____X

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Somebody made this forum already.... But, anyway, I'd wish to be godlike. I bet I could bring around happiness if I could kill the bad people.... Is there a devil smilie?

Signature
The King of the Monsters

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

i wish that whenever i need to pay for something, all i have to do is to put my hand in my pocket and the exact amount of money would be there.

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

Lotsa money would be nice, I think I could take care of the rest (well, except for supernatural stuff).

yeah, infinit money would be good, but i would rather wish for happiness.

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

complete fluency in every language that has ever been spoken.

that'd be complete awesomeness

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i would probably wish for happiness, life has been rather shit the last few years

that the people i love beeing happy all the time *~*

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

I first thought that would be"that the one I love loves me back" but that would be forcing someone but I also don't want that so I can't choose that!!

So it will be: "that I keep smiling always even if I'm unhappy or even very sad!"

I think it is my best choice!
Bye!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

I first thought...happiness, because with happiness, there is good, right? Not really, people could be happy to kill and destroy and thats not right. Then I thought, money, like most of you, but to tell you the truth, I don't care about money, just as long I can live in this world without worrying. My next thought, if the world could live on without humans around, there wouldn't seem to be the problem of pollution, endangerment of animals, and such and such. Then I thought that without humans, there wouldn't be practically anything interesting around here. With every good, there is a bad. With every bad, there is a good. All in all, I honestly don't know what to wish for................................

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

I'd wish that everyone was happy or that all hot anime boys were real. mewwwww =^-^=

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

wish... wish... just 1?... it's hard.... yeah i know... World peace 'cuz this = happyness 4 everyone! ^^

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I would wish that my wish would not be granted.

And thus, the world would implode. :D

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

...My wish?

......Kinda disturbing but its how I feel.

I wish I was dead. I really do. Sorry if anyone finds it offensive but just how I feel, I really don't see any point in living anymore. Since I hate suicide with a passion thats about all I can do. Either that or else be shown some significant reason why I should continue living. Sorry

Signature Image

Despite the fact thats its a bit gloomy, i believe minitokyo(including me) should respect your choice but i wish i could do something for you

also my wish is to give or take life

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Quote: but i wish i could do something for you

Sorry, we can only accept your first answer. :D

Cyanide, things will probably get better. If things are that low for you, the only thing that can happen is for things to get better.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

More wishes :D

If there is som rule against that, then:

MONEY! And lots of it!

Then i can buy all the anime i want :D

ZA WARUDO!

ghost945

ghost945

Otaku

one wish eh?
to be able to turn back time - back to 7yrs ago when i got my chance yet i didnt make my move. i regret that till today.

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

I'd wish for a billion dollars (legal, w/ serial numbers, tax free, no obligation, etc. etc.)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.