Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you have one wish what would it be? - Minitokyo

If you have one wish what would it be?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

casius

casius

-=:Walker of Legend:=-

To balance the use of things and respecting each other's right

Signature

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

i'd wish for happyness cause if i die i would like to have friends around me then money

Signature

mmm ... mmm ...
Money :: One day will finish
Happyness :: Not enough

Maybe I will just ignore that wish or pass it to someone else,
I'd rather live the way I live now 'Cause life in a great mixture of everything.

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

I think wishing for happiness is overated. If you don't have pain, how will you ever know what happiness is?
--
I just wish that somehow my parents didn't get divorced. That my mom wouldn't cry at night and my little brother would be as happy as he used to be.
--

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

to have weird powers~
power then can money anytime I want~
power that will let me travel into an anime world~
power that will let have anything I want~
of course, this can never happen ^_^'

cloud-strife

Girl Hunter

welll.... I wish that all I wish come true...
jejejejeje :D

I gonna hunt all the sexy girls.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

to people never stop dreaming.......or to be what i want to be. cloud-strife's answer is also good....

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

i would wish for a paradise, a perfect world that i have imaged. i'm not gonna describe it...take may take a little long...:)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.