Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime that should have never been made. - Minitokyo

Anime that should have never been made.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

For me the list can go on and on for really dumb anime that i would have been better off not seeing all together but the top most hated anime of mine is (don't hate me) the original gundam from back in the day. That had to be THE MOST BORING thing i have ever seen in my life and a close second is Gundam Seed. Don't get me wrong i loved G Gundam and Gundam wing was ok but those two were just terrible to a fault for me. What are some of you allz most despised should have never been made anime?

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

hey gundam seed is a great anime to show, i love it and gundam seed destiny, the anime that i'm goin to hate the most is Naruto, that was remade by the americans, i hate it, luckly for me i'm downloading the jap version

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

HoT

Ichigo 100%.

The art is nothing like that shown in the manga which is one of the reasons I like the series.

Stick with the manga and forget the anime ever existed.

Signature Image

... Gundam See is my second fave anime... well it's quite surprising that you say a so popular anime shouldn't have been made... if it was an unpopular anime like... Samurai Deeper Kyo I would have understood.

And the original Gundam... o_O

You know that even if you don't like something that doesn't mean that it shouldn't have been made except if it is useless or does touch a really small number of people (but I guess in this case, it's market's law )...

I feel like it's more this thread "Hated anime" (so an opinion) that "Anime that shouldn't.." (that should reflect more a mass opinion or something more objective).

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I do not like Naruto. No haten me. I just never got into it. Pokemon is also one. I am sure most of us can agree on that.

Pokemon and Digimon is trash! The idea behind the anime was good but the series sucked because the producers ruined the good idea of pokemon or digimon!!!! It is important to make the right thing out of an idea otherwise the production is only fun to watch for little children!

Koboshi

Koboshi

Jagan Freak

...........doraemon......and koni-chan...naruto too

Signature

Quote by T-kunPokemon and Digimon is trash! The idea behind the anime was good but the series sucked because the producers ruined the good idea of pokemon or digimon!!!! It is important to make the right thing out of an idea otherwise the production is only fun to watch for little children!

But I've thougth that Pokemon and Digimon were for little children... well children.
I like Pokemon, it's a nice anime without anything really complex, so that's a nice change.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Cosprayers!
It's a dumb, stupid anime that makes absolutely no sense at all and has absolutely nothing interesting about it. I must have been really really bored considering I saw through the whole 8 episodes. No wonder no one knows about it. You're missing nothin! XD

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by RJLupinCosprayers!
It's a dumb, stupid anime that makes absolutely no sense at all and has
absolutely nothing interesting about it. I must have been really really
bored considering I saw through the whole 8 episodes. No wonder no one
knows about it. You're missing nothin! XD

Cosprayers, i never saw that one, what kind of anime is that?

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

The only one I can truly say for that is Digimon -___-' and igpex. But, I happen to LIKE GSeed and Naruto quite a lot-happens to be one of my faves, too.

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Xenosaga the animation should not have been made. The animation sucked, character design was modified enuff to make it bad. Not to mention they changed key story points. The game portrayed a much better sense of story then the animation did. Also ichigo 100%. The manga is like way better. I think they cut the funding for the Ichigo 100% animation, im not too sure. But ne who, if ur gona cut the funding and stuff, dont make it to begin with. XP

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Patlabor police in general...WORST ANIME EVER!!! That anime was as dull as hell, it was mostly 90% talk and 10% action and even when there's action, it's pretty much lame and short lived. That is an anime that should've never come to existence, I've never seen anything so boring. >=0!!

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

Digimon is horrible!! And Naruto has flashbacks all the time... boring!!!!!!!!

Galaxy Railways....yeah...exactly, the name says it all.

When it comes down to it, we are all at the mercy of idiots.

Anime trade? PM for list ^^

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Digimon was total crap and (I'm probably going to be flamed for this) Dragonball Z wasn't that great either. They take like a whole episode to charge up, then talk about their training for another, then finally attack. Complete waste of time.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

Doraemon, Pokemon and digimon are so boring :hmpf:

Signature

Pokemon, digimon, dual masters, yu-gi-oh,dragon ball GT.....theres more but im not much on typing or caring if anyone knows my opinion lol

What's all this Gundam, Pokemon, Digimon, Yugi-oh (though I kind of agree), and DB bashing?????!!!?!?! And Doraemon?!?!?! I'm in utter shock >.< Hm... back to topic. I think some hentais are unnescecary. I mean... can't the perves get enough out of like say, 5 shows??? -_- No intend to start flames or anything.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

most of the hentais out there are just plain ugly. it's rare you find a good one unless you're really perverted

Signature

Pokemon, Digimon, Tekken, Street Fighter, Yu-Gi-Oh. They were made either because someone wanted to make a lot of money off gullible kids, or they had a death wish.

I LOVE Digimon, Naruto, Yuugiou, DBZ, and Gundam Seed.
Oh, but I did hate Dragonball GT. That should never have been made... -.-

The thing that immediately springing to mind is Evangelion the 1st movie. The series is in my top 3, the second movie was trippy and I think the producers must have been on acid or something, but the 2nd movie was a very intersting watch nonetheless. But the first eva movie...! Completely un-necessary, and anyone who's watched the series and both movies will understand what I mean.

Quote by crsgThe thing that immediately springing to mind is Evangelion the 1st
movie. The series is in my top 3, the second movie was trippy and I
think the producers must have been on acid or something, but the 2nd
movie was a very intersting watch nonetheless. But the first eva
movie...! Completely un-necessary, and anyone who's watched the series
and both movies will understand what I mean.

I agree with you 100% on this. It fits this topic perfectly, and not just another 'kid show bashing' (no offense intended). That movie was just pointless in my opinion. I know the ending to the series was confusing, but with the movie, it made me go "?????" The second movie on the oither hand was great and made me less confused

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.