Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented or Zero? - Minitokyo

Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented or Zero?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

One of my favorite games for PS2 is fatal frame one and two..although i thought fatal frame one was scarier than the second. However, now the third installment is coming out pretty soon, im not exactly sure when but i cant wait, the game has a working title its either, The tormented or Zero. If there is anyone else that is familiar with the series which title would you prefer?...(If you havent played fatal frame before, try it! its really good and scary especially if your playing three in the morning).

Here's a site that has some good fatal frame 3 trailers,check it out...
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/fatalframezero/index.html

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

I can't. Those games scare to living sh*t out of me, even if I was playing in broad daylight (I read an FAQ of the games, and those alone creep me out).

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

hey Misato-Kun again * waves

nar man.. T5 ( tekken 5 ) lols
i noe this hasnt reeli got anythin to do with it buh
i decided to post in ur thread ^^

t5 alot of competions out in the arcades in aus
i dont noe about wer u come from though, but its
rockin here :D hehe

Both FF1 & FF2 have their moments. I think FF2 is scarier & sicker. Anyway, haven't played FF3 yet coz AFAIK they have not released the English version yet.

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

I think FF3 will come out in englsih in December I think...I'm not sure, but i cant wait :D

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.