Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 does ur mood affect the way u dress? - Minitokyo

does ur mood affect the way u dress?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

hee hee i just want tah know if your mood affect the way you dress!! but then it can go the other way around . . .

well anywayz for me sometimes but not all the time.

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

momoxyumiko

momoxyumiko

Momo-chan

Not at all. My clothing always looks dull and incredibly boring >.< and that wouldn't change even if I just had the best day of my life... well except if the situation/occassion calls for it. :) Have a nice day!

-- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + --+
Signature

+ Momo~chan
+ Smile for the kitty =^-^=
+ Have a nice day!
+

No cause I wear throw on clothes anway so it does not matter.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Nope I usually just wear something comfortable. Doesn't matter what my mood may be

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Nope. Well... I guess maybe. If I feel like dressing nice for the ladies, then I'll wear a casual collared shirt instead of a t-shirt, basketball jersey or hooded sweater. I always wear my pants low. And I mean LOW. They sit just a bit higher than the forbidden region. They love it so I do it.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Well..not at all for me, my mood can effect my acting and my speech, but for sure not the way i dress.

Signature

Light and Darkness..they rely on each other..

pamkips

pamkips

?????

confortable but my style is odd........really odd
well now it is 'cause my friends are so wierd...so i have to fit in of the role of wierd(i am) hyperactive(i am too) anime fan(wooo do i have to tell ya)

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by LJ23Nope. Well... I guess maybe. If I feel like dressing nice for the ladies, then I'll wear a casual collared shirt instead of a t-shirt, basketball jersey or hooded sweater. I always wear my pants low. And I mean LOW. They sit just a bit higher than the forbidden region. They love it so I do it.

hmmmmm . . . dress up for the ladies huh?

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

yea... my mood affects the way i dress... if i think i'm going to take a nap on campus later, i'll wear comfy clothes... or if i'm in a good mood then i'll dress up a little bit. but most of the time what i wear is dependant on the weather... ^_^'

Signature Image

nope

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by fireflywishesyea... my mood affects the way i dress... if i think i'm going to take a nap on campus later, i'll wear comfy clothes... or if i'm in a good mood then i'll dress up a little bit. but most of the time what i wear is dependant on the weather... ^_^'

"dependent on the weather " . . . me too!!

Signature

not only the mood, also the precence and personality you got

wolfling

wolfling

otonashii okami

yes it does. if i am in a fowl mood i wear dark colors if i am in a good mood then light colors.

Signature
Thanx to my friend AC2N for the nice nice av as well cute userpage... *kiss and hugs*

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.