Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime or manga life would u like to live in? - Minitokyo

Which anime or manga life would u like to live in?

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 182 total items

Mahou Sensei negima! And Love Hina! And Ichigo 100%!
I'll be the main male character of the stories..lol

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

I would like to live in One Piece,Naruto,Rurouni Kenshin or travel together with the Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE-group^____^

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

Darowin

Darowin

Oogly Boogly

Definatly the FMA world...

Because of the plane reason that it has alchemy and the fact that ne1 (who is smart enough can understand and hence be able to use it)...

Imagne the things you can create if you just think about....

I wish to be in Fate/Stay night, Naruto, Initial D, Inuyasha world or any hentai game world.

The first 2 is because I love to fight. Initial D is because it feels too good to be able to charge through the mountain passes every night. Inuyasha world is because it's so nice and peaceful with demons attacking occasionally. At least Naraku's traps and backstabs are not as bad as real life corruption & backstabbing can actually be. And of course hentai game's world for a human being's essential sex needs.

I would like to live in One Piece or InuYasha .... YEAH ! :D

Be-chan

Be-chan

SPREAD THE BLEACH LOVE!!! xD

Bleach of course! so much sexy bi-shonen! ICHIGO, RENJI, BYAKUYA, HITSUGAYA etc. etc.! xD >///< <3 would be like a dream.. =.= *dream dream*

*~miageta yozora no hoshi-tachi no hikari~*
---Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky---

Right now I would like to live in Initial D!
just got my driving license, feel like drifting through mountain passes for fun lol

Gravitation! I could meet Tatsuha! ^_^ Anything that was yaoi to!

cherry12

love,hinata

i like shojo but would like the kind of anime where you have 2 Identities in 2 DIFFERENT worlds. i think a life like that would be cool.

did i change alittle?

acido

acido

cold wind

a Naruto or Shaman King one, it will be nice.

Hmm...I'd say Fullmetal Alchemist, Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny, Naruto, or Erementar Gerad. I love the action and adventure of 'em all. ^.^

ichigo 100% it is good for a boy to enjoy his life :P
bleach it is a word for battle for a crazy man @@

Rurouni Kenshin and Gundam Seed/Destiny. It'll be cool to fight side by side with either Kenshin or Arthrun... :)

Angel-Lizzy

Angel-Lizzy

D-Emo-N

My favorite place and body i wanna live in is:

tada Cloud xD from Final Fantasy 7 xD
hes cute and his swords are cool xD
and favorite place? xD
Midgar! xD i love this town ...
ok there much slums and its not very clean ^^'
but Midgar is a real cool town! town of all towns! xD
and with Clouds power xD i wanna go everywhere where cloud and his friends where and fight monsters xD

Kisses

(crazy ^^') Lizzy

Signature
Im a D-Emo-N, my heart is gone, the razorbladechain is destroying my heart that got stolen!

HontoniKawaii

HontoniKawaii

Black Or White?

hm... what a HARD quest! @_@
I think I would like to live in XXXHolic world! together with Watanuki, Doumeki & Yuko-Sama! each day we'll need to solve a new mystery! ^^
And BLEACH 2 ofcourse! to live in heaven with all the beautiful captains and vices >______< , having lot's of sword battles - and never get bored! >>________<<

RahXephon, I would like to be Ayato:P

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

Bleach and Naruto :)
I want to be a death god or a ninja XD

Signature Image

Who wouldn't like to him, it's such an amazing serie! "Song RahXephon, Song your Own Song, your Forbidden Song"! *_*

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Vandread on the Nirvana
Full Metal Panic on the Tuatha de Danaan (sp?)
or
Love Hina as the new Hinata manager ;)

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

Mmmm an assassin in the world of Dogs (by Miwa Shirow) THen maybe I could work with Heine, whee!

Elyvania

Elyvania

The hope of a dreamer

Well if it was manga I will love to be in:

- Goong
- Hana Yori Dango.
- Full House.
- Chocolat.
- Kirai.
- Heart.
- Honey & Clover.
- Itazura na Kiss.
- Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (Karekano).
- Skip Beat.
- Koukou debut.
- Love Monster.
- Love wan.
- M to N no Shouzou
- Lovely complex.
- Parfait Tic.
- Penguin Revolution.
- Saboten no himitsu.
- Tsuki no Shippo.
- Youth Gone Wild.
- Vampire Knight.

If it is an anime i will choose to be in:

- Honey & Clover.
- Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.

Those will be my options ^^.

"... It's clear to me now that I have been moving toward you and you toward me for a long time. Though neither of us was aware of the other before we met, there was a kind of mindless certainty humming blithely along beneath our ignorance that ensured we could come together. Like two solitary birds flying the great prairies by celestial reckoning, all of these years and lifetimes we have been moving toward one another..."

Robert James Waller (The bridges of Madison county).

I would pick the new-boy-among-girls,honest working,no peeking,gets caught up in ecchi situations all the time life.That's for me, 'cause I'm not strong at all,but I can take many hits,so bring it on Naru!

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

Well, definitely It has to be the world in Girls Bravo just girls and youcan choose :D, that would be super nice.

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

since the question is where i would want to live in, though animes like NGE, or FMA is really cool! those worlds are real depressing sooo ill settle for something litte easy going like onegai! or better yet nurse witch komugi XD

A real friend stabs you in the front

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 182 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.