Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime or manga life would u like to live in? - Minitokyo

Which anime or manga life would u like to live in?

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 182 total items

DarkKelta

The Fallen

*randomly spawns
Any Gundam series, as a Gundam pilot, FMA, or Naruto(ninja ninja).
*randomly de-spawns

Everyone can dream...can't they

I would have to say definitely either Naruto or One Piece.

Naruto,Lets dance with papa,Get Backers.....all of them if i could

Fate/stay night, would like to be a servant (Saber class), and to gain the Holy Grail to grant my wishes! And having the title of a great hero is just so cool!

SolarMan

SolarMan

No Boy No Cry

Bleach. FMA. No wait! Naruto
or some ecchi anime "Shuffle!" hahaha.

Signature

oohhhhh....it would have to be naruto!.... :D

It would definately either have to be Fullmetal Alchemist or... Excel Saga. Come on! You know that it would be awesome. :)

"The prince is never going to come, everybody knows that, and maybe Sleeping Beauty is dead." - Lestat

L.O.V.E.S.

Arcticwarfare

Arcticwarfare

L.i o N H e.a r T

Samurai Champloo.. Ha that would be a blast! Either that or... Hm... Cowboy bebop.

Ketsumi

Ketsumi

[ Zentaisei ]

I'm not to sure about this one...

but it would be sad for anyone to say Shakugan no Shana. >_<
To NOT know that you can be already dead, then forgotten is really sad. T_T

Signature

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Naruto probably. Who doesn't want to be a ninja? xD

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

Etron

Lukav

I wanna live in RahXephon!

LAIN Wired would seem a fun world.

Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin, and Hajime no Ippo.

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

love hina, naruto or fullmetal alchemist

Love Hina,FFVII,Evangelion

Ghost in the shell cause going cyber is the way of the future.

Hmm, good question. If it wasn't for the aliens or the Second Wave, I'd say Uchuu no Stellvia. The girls are far more than the walking wet-dreams of Love Hina and the like, and I just find the Foundation so fascinating. However, all the metal and sci-fi-ness would get me down, so I'd have to relax in Spirited Away's bath house or go for a spin in a vanship in Last Exile.

I like the "combat animes" like Naruto and Bleach, but I'd hate to be in such a violent and deadly world. Then again, maybe it would be worth running away from hollows if I could meet Rukia... <3

Signature

Sumthing about the samurai world appeals me. So of course, it will be Bleach, Inuyasha, Samurai Deeper Kyo and Ruronin Kenshin. It feels great really to own and able to hold a samurai sword with special powers u got......

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Oh! :o
It's a tough choice to choose.. OX
Mm.. :\ Let me see.. *still looking at the stars and wondering which anime should be.. o_0 *

*30 minutes passed*

*Still counting how many stars are they in the sky.. x_x *

Opps! ^_^'
I went out of the topic ady! Sorry for the long delay ya! ;)

So, which anime that I would choose.. :o

This or that? ~_~
It's soooo hard to choose! x_x

I can't made a decision! :\

Sorry bout that ya! >_>

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

gundam seed or destiny.. living in space. how cool can that be? and maybe something magical too....

merged: 03-22-2006 ~ 05:27pm
gundam seed or destiny.. living in space. how cool can that be? and maybe something magical too....

merged: 03-22-2006 ~ 05:29pm
gundam seed or destiny. it's the same anyway.. living in space. how cool can that be? and maybe magical too. like one of the worlds in tsubasa.. :D

Deffinatly .hack//sign

oh so many, getbackers (i would like to be kazuki's girlfriend), peacemaker kurogane (one word: swords) , saint seiya (nice armours), shaman king , gundam wing, full metal panic (i love school trouble), kenshin (imagine getting swords to school yay!), vandread (hey, that doctor is soo HOT).

umm...naruto, kenshin, fushigi yuugi, inuyasha, full metal alchemist, samurai champloo, dnangel thats about it :)

Ty719

Fantasy Freak

I'm all about the fantasy worlds. Naruto, Scrapped Princess, Inuyasha, Tsubasa Chronicles = Hyuu hyuu^^

"The solitude... You can't compare it to the times when your parents get mad at you" - Uchiha Sasuke
<<imaginative<<TY719>>loner>>

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 182 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.