Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime or manga life would u like to live in? - Minitokyo

Which anime or manga life would u like to live in?

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 182 total items

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Well, Cowboy Bebop, because I think being a bounty hunter in space rocks ( except for the times when everyone goes hungry on the Bebop ), DBZ because you get to be absurdly invincible beings who can blow up planets and obliterate the universe, YuYu Hakusho because the afterlife is very funny in there, and One Piece so I can gobble up forbidden fruits and be filthy rich finding treasures.

Oh, and Hellsing, because there are lots of vampires in there. Vampiros son fant

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

eveion

eveion

I love Art!

I would not like to live in any anime/manga....why?...

Because I wouldn't get to watch/read anime/manga anymore! LIFE WOULD BE POINTLESS! :o right? lol

big words for such small vermin

Loveless. I love the pairs of fighter and sacrifice. I'd basically like to live in any fantasy anime/manga world, because that's be so much more interesting ;]

i'll choose one piece. i'd love to go to an adventure to all around the world. ^^

i would like to live in tales of symphonia the anime i think it would be fun T_T

i would like to be in the animes either FMA, Naruto, or Death Note....probably in Death Note lol

I'll pick Elfen Lied or Bleach.

i would lyk 2 live in these 3 series:
one piece
tsubasa reservoir chronicle
xxxholic
for one piece, i can b a pirate, and set the high seas. (arrrgh!)
for tsubasa, i would love 2 travel 2 different worlds and find new things 2 discover!
for xxxholic, it would b kinda fun and dangerous 2 b working for a dimensional witch.

i know 4 if i was in any of these series, my life will never be bored :)

Either in the world of Bleach as a female captain who kick's butt! or the world of Vampire Knight as Yuki.

The world in Kiki's Delivery Service, Onegai Teacher/Twins, Karuizawa Syndrome, FLCL, Ghost In The Shell, Kino no Tabi.
O r just this world, with catgirls. ^^

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu!

dreamer7

dreamer7

oringi

Probably Haibane Renmai or Fruits Basket!

ScatteredMemory

ScatteredMemory

Dare to Discover: Freedom

I would live in Dark than Black, of course.

Memories of Tomorrow
Visions of Yesterday
Dreams of TodaySignature Image

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

i would love to live in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, maybe if i would somekind of esper and join her club? yeha!

Love hina would be great too... :)

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 182 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.