Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mythology. - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

I have some questions for people and their opinions about Mythology. I have loved the stories about Mythology for a while now, and I'm very intrigued by it. But, I wanna know what other people think. And yes, I did do a search on this, and I DID find one result. But, read the thread to the end, then you'll realize that it is nothing like the other one. Now, for my questions. Please, answer as many as you possibly can. Please, provide as much info on each topic as possible. Please, tell me which question(s) you are answering since even I won't be able to remember the questions. Thank you!!

So here they are:

1. How many people actually like Mythology.

2. Who do you think should have been the King of the gods (other than Zeus)?

3. Which mythological monster/creature was the most horrifying, cutest, peaceful, and powerful?

4. What do you think of all the affairs Zeus was having with the human women?

5. Same question but only instead of Zeus, use Hera.

6. Do you think the gods did their jobs effectively?

7. Who do you think was the most powerful god and why?

8. Who do you think was the most powerful Titan and why?

9. Who do you think was the most powerful creature (good or bad) and why?

10. Which of these three brothers do you think should or should not have been King of the Gods?

a. Zeus
b. Posiedon
c.Hades

I know its a long list, but if you could answer as many of these as possible, that would be great. Make your answers as loooooooooong as you like. Don' matta to meh. I love Mythology. I even got this kick ass game called "Age of Mythology" (or AOM for short). It has lots of the gods and heroes of Mythology and its a hell of a lotta fun. If yo want to talk about the game more, tell me and I'll make another thread (please no one take my idea, PLEASE???!!!).

It would also be great if I could get the opinions of the mods/admins if they are interested. That would be awesome!!

So everyone have fun and answer to your hearts' content! :) Any and all responses are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

Sunnyd29

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

I love all kinds of mythology, whether it's Greek, like your thread is focusing on, Roman, Egpytian, Japanese, or even Norse.

I don't know if I'm going to answer all of your questions but I will provide you with a few thoughts of my own. I've already answered number one up above *points to begining of post* and I think I'll tackle number 2.

2) No one but Zeus could be the big cheese of the Greek gods. Hades was too interested in fighting with the other gods and controling the dead. Posiden did not have much interaction with the rest of the world. (also a partial answer to number 10)

6) Of course they didn't. They weren't there to help mankind, just watch over it.

7 & 8) Both these questions aren't really answerable since all the gods and titans had their strengths and weaknesses.

I think that's all my tired brain can find answers to. But if you'd like to discuss mythology, of any kind, just PM me or e-mail me. Thanks.

Signature Image

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I never really got into the whole greek myth thing, but I think Zeus had a nack for finding some truely freaky chicks... hitten' it with all those animals that Zeus took the form of :D..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I always loved Mithology..ever since i was a kid...thanks for this thread! ;)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

Same it is very intersting also what makes it better is that they gamers for it like age of Empires age of Mythology ^^

What Can Any One Do ?

1. How many people actually like Mythology?
Erm.....i would like to know too....really.

2. Who do you think should have been the King of the gods (other than Zeus)?
Haha....good one.....erm...Athena. Yes yes....make it Queen for her sake.

3. Which mythological monster/creature was the most horrifying, cutest, peaceful, and powerful?
Horrifying would be cyclops, cutest..er..do a rain check on that, peaceful Hermes..well, too a certain extent, powerful Circe...she's tough!

4. What do you think of all the affairs Zeus was having with the human women?
It is sooooo human you wonder if the gods are any better than humans just because they have powers.

5. Same question but only instead of Zeus, use Hera.
It is seen in a better light i suppose. Anyway, if your hubby is sleeping around, what's stopping you??

6. Do you think the gods did their jobs effectively?
Hahahaha....no. Not all of them....and not all the time.

7. Who do you think was the most powerful god and why?
Athena....cos she could control the will of Man and make her father agree with her.Now that's power!

8. Who do you think was the most powerful Titan and why?
Titans not so sure.....sorry.

9. Who do you think was the most powerful creature (good or bad) and why?
Didn't i answer this just now?oh why....erm...because of her magic and her physical beauty that none but Odysseus survive.

10. Which of these three brothers do you think should or should not have been King of the Gods?

a. Zeus Too laid back
b. Posiedon Too angry and petty
c.Hades Maybe he could...then again....Man will die kinda before their time with him in the helm.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.