Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Initial D......mutilated!! - Minitokyo

Initial D......mutilated!!

Tagged under Initial D

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

i watched the Initial D Movie (as in the one thats with real cars and had chinese actors in it) a couple of weeks ago, and im a heavy fan of the anime, and all ive got ot say is they have ruined Initial D's reputation. 1) having Initial D in chinese is stoopid because it sounds like shit 2) the actors were shithouse and why were they chinese in the first place? 3) The story line was completely wrong, i mean Itsuki was the Gas Station owners son, he also drove the S13 which is driven by Iketani-senpai in the anime................im so glad ive watched the anime because it was so much better, for anyone who hasnt seen the anime well dont watch the movie at all..........it will ruin the anime for you and also you will get confused with the story line.

what are you opinions on it?

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

lol, i just watched the movie. I thought it was hilarious ;-). It got kind of repetitive, though. I haven't seen the anime. Err...the movie was originally recorded in Chinese? I thought it was just terrible dubbing (the faces didn't line up with the talking, and it sounded rather emotionless).

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

I nvr watched the anime><. But i thot the movie wasnt too bad. It has its moment. Out of a racing/street racing movie, its pretty well done.

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

There was a reason why it sucked and that's because it was in Cantonese and the star of the movie "Jay Chou" only speak mandarin so it sucked because his cantonese was just horrible!!! no wonder everytime u see him in the movie he said like 3 words...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

all I'm asking is please give some respect to those Chinese actors, you're talking as though they're nothing but worthless *** I personally enjoyed watching the movie.

and to answer your question - Chinese decided to take a risk, as we all know making this movie was dangerous, even Japanese racers said so. Those Chinese actors even went to Japan to learn how to drive like they do in Initial D the anime.

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

i got one of my work mates into Initial D from the movie but yeah it had alot of really bad points but it had its good points to. The only thing I didnt like about it was that they portrayed Bunta as an abusive alcoholic. But if you looked at it from the perspective of you havent watched the anime it was good specially if you dont compare the two.

So far the Japanese version is looking better thou only for voice wise cause it seems more natural that way

The movie was a good hook for people that have never been introduced to the manga or anime versions. The movie version condensed some stories from the 1st to 4th stages and cut out quite a lot. It was still enjoyable nonetheless.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please don't bump old threads. There is another thread on this topic: Who has seen INITAL D

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.