Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shonen-ai series - Minitokyo

shonen-ai series

page 1 of 1 4 total items

alrite, first off, those of ya who don't know what shonen-ai is...well...it's literally translated to "boy love", but i'm sure ya all know what i'm talkin bout. so I wanna know...what's some good shonen-ai/yaoi series? I've read/watch quite a few but I really wanna find some more XD (can't get enuff of those pretty boys). I remember gravitation was my very first...then i just went yaoi crazy. :P

loveless! I'm not a big fan of the whole yaoi/shonen-ai girl crazy but I adored loveless...the catness!

When it comes down to it, we are all at the mercy of idiots.

Anime trade? PM for list ^^

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

Yami no Matsuei I can never get enough of it

R-chan

R-chan

3rd Division Captain

kyou kara maou is my favourite ^^
and kizuna is nice too....but it's yaoi.
saiyuuki (saiyuuki gaiden) has a few SA hints in it, but it is not really shounen ai... ^^"

Wanna become a werewolf? *grin*
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.