Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'Ello! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

umm....what to say?...HIyas...Just wanted to say hi and i guess give myself an intro...welp...I'm new if ya'all haven't noticed...lol...so be kind ne?...tell me a bit about yourself (or at least yur social security and pin number) *cough cough*....ahahha (sorry, sumimasen *bow bow*) bad joke....lol...

Hi. Welcome. And... your intro does't give me ideas to write more stuff. I like anime and manga... and Nintendo...

Signature

Well if you are looking for my social security code and pin number, here it is, "9.....Sound of missiles being tested in the background with windows rattling..... and that was my pin number." I hope that helps you Bground. Enjoy your stay and remember to smile.

Acidsmudge

welcome bground

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

welcome aboard ;) Enjoy your stay!

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

Mindfullcat

Mindfullcat

You don't get owt for nowt

welcome to MT! stick around and have fun :)

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

welcome, and enjoy your stay

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

Hi. Welcome. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.