Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most Expected Video Games - Minitokyo

Most Expected Video Games

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Xenosaga II (ending of the first left me begging for more)

Halflife 2

Saluti

Ale

ff:xii:ff fan here...that is why...I cant wait...because...well it is ff

kh2: Sora uses two keyblades...wow...he got so mature since the last time...new area to explore...hmm=fun

Wild Arms: Alter Code F: I like the first series...and it is the remake of it...some people say it isnt...kind of confused...!

Phantom Kingdom: the characters looks alike from Disgaea...that is why want it so bad...plus another fun story..!!

there are more I forgot...2005 will be a great year...kind of late seeing this forum

Signature Image

Phantom Kingdom: i just love nippon ichi games and i'm expecting the next with high expectations

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga- Avatar Tuner: i saw the trailer of this game and i definitely want to play it it seems way too cool and i love SMT saga

Starcraft 2: i loved the first and i'm highly expecting for the sequel

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

I'm kinda waiting for the release of Bleach on the PSP, that game looks good. Outside of that, I'm not really anticipating on any other games.Oh wait, Katamari Damacy 2!

Be Free and Masturbate

Zelda for Nintendo Game Cube, SO colla!!

half-life 2 and halo 2, i like twitch games

Phantom kingdom, and all the other Nippon ichi games coming out...im not sure they're all coming to the states though :(

Phantom Crash:2050, the fist was my fav Xbox game.....prolly....well, one of them! i wish we could get more of the Genki games here in the states, I really wanna get myself a japanese PS2

wow, whats with the word phantom? sure makes for great games

also looking forward to a large number of releases, including Gt4, red ninja, FFXII.
on a longer time scale, i'm still hoping for a fallout3...

Resident Evil 4 and Perfect Dark Zero have me excited

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

As for me, I'm definitely looking forward to Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It looks absolutely gorgeous, and given how amazing the plot and setting of Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind was, Oblivion is bound to be brilliant as well.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

ffxii definitely! >:3

Signature

For me, the most expected games are Half- Life 2 and World of Warcraft. I love shooting games, but also RPG games, exspecially since I can play with my friends online. :)

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Xenosaga 2!!! :D :nya:
Doom 3 (X-box)
MGS3 (X-box)

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

kingdom hearts 2 and resident evil 4 iono what other games

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

Quote by SwdfshYep FF XII, and for Xbox: Fable

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

Halo2

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

I'll have to say DMC 3, after 2 was such a disappointment, Capcom better had pull out all the stops for this one...from the trailer it looks like it's gona be good

FFXII Can't wait for this game, I got the special DVD that came with this jap magazine and man, it looks like it's gona be great!

Umm, and also the FMA game cause I really like the anime and starcraft ghost

A real friend stabs you in the front

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.