Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i'm fixated on a girl i used to know online - Minitokyo

i'm fixated on a girl i used to know online

page 1 of 1 7 total items

gelatinous

gelatinous

a duck sitting beneath a tree

as it says in the title, im fixated on this girl i met once upon a time through Unichat. we stopped talking maybe three years ago, but i still think of her now and then. she used to amaze me with her anime-style drawings.. i wonder where she is now

anyway, do any of you have something like this? that is, making a relationship (friendship or otherwise) with someone online and then having it broken with no means of finding them again?

Not really. Besides you can go back to Unichat and see if she is still there.

Signature

Sorta, I've got a girl that I talked to for awhile then lost contact for a bit. I'm talking with her again now though.

Congratulations, you just helped destroy the world.

gelatinous

gelatinous

a duck sitting beneath a tree

thats cool for you gbecker.

unichat's servers are no longer active; so you can't actually go on it.

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Sorry to hear that happened. But yes it did happen to me. I used to speak to someone for a couple of years until I lost my internet connection and was never able to speak to that person again, so yes, I know what it's like.

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

well in a way.
why did you two stoppped talking?

toza

toza

forsaken by destiny

yes, it happened to me too. she's not been online for a while now but maybe i'll see her again someday. online i mean.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.