Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever seen a ghost? - Minitokyo

Have you ever seen a ghost?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

I was wondering if any of you have ever seen a ghost before? Have yu ever seen spirits? I just wanted to ask because, my brother came and visit, he brought beer and we was talking about the old days. Then somehow the"ghost/spirit" topic came up. I have seen a ghost before when i was a kid. About 8 yrs old. I was sleeping over at my Uncle in laws house and his grandfather haunted me. He stuck out his toung and he started trying to scare me. I was scared and i said to myself," Just close your eyes", which i did for 20 seconds. when i opened it back there was another old man telling the other one to quit it. when my aunt came inside the room they vanished. It was scary. when my uncle in law heard about it he said that it eas his grandfather. They lived in that house for years.

I'm Back!!

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Well i never saw a ghost before in my life, but just because i havent seen one i still belive they exist. :)

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i once hear bells and chains ringing and then the baby in the next room started screaming non stop...at night, i believe there was something, coz that night i was scared to go to sleep, i was already 19 for heaven sake, i was afraid....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I have never saw ghosts before, but I always constantly hearing some weird sounds, and when I ask my family and friends, they say they never heard it. I think it might just be that I have a hearing problem ^_^'

Signature

EX-Soldier

EX-Soldier

Mercenary

Quote by AngelXXX. when i opened it back there was another old man telling the other one to quit it.

Hahaha XD Thats the funniest shit i heard since a couple of weeks

And no i never seen ghosts

Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

er... x_x i never seen a ghost or spirit before.. and i hope i wont see it.. *prays* XD
but some of friends can see those spirits... o_0 *runs*

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Fenuski90

Fenuski90

~Make your dreams true~

never but i heard from my parents that my aunt saw a ghost once. I don't know is it true or not... but i think my parents just wanted to scrare me ^_^'

Signature

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

i never seen a ghost wonder if they are real

What Can Any One Do ?

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I have never seen a ghost before and I have yet to understand if there is a such thing.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

No...don't want to see one...I drive home late at night from work in a very dark area. a friend of my sister said she had an unwelcomed passenger one night, she saw him in her rearview mirror and started praying hard that it'll go away. There were several experiences at work I could share. I was walking in this one corner and there is this wall that seperates the two sides, I overheard kids playing and talking on the other side of the wall, so I took a real quick walk around to see...and found no one was there. You won't believe this but I've witnessed it *shivers* It was a battery operated baby bouncer, we were all just doing our jobs and then all of the sudden the shelves where shaking, a few of us went to look at what it was and noticed the baby bouncer was vibrating...so we laughed and said to shut it off, my friend looked at us and said it's cold, we were like "it's the a/c" so when she went to shut it off but then stopped to look at us and said it's already off and there is no batteries in there.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i believe it be good that one can see ghosts, at least now you know that they are there....
people tend to be afraid of things they can't see, better we see them than not...my philosphy

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Only once so far. It was a friend of ours' 21 and me and 2 other friends were driving over to her place. Was say 20:15 or something. We arived, no worries, she invited us in. We walked to the kitchen, and there, bold as brass sat a freackin ghost out of our past. One of our supposed friends who refused or preffered not to make contact for almost a year now. He got a girlfriend and suddenly the rest of us weren't good enough for him (or her). Never showed up even for another friend's birthday. And there he sat, as if nothing was wrong. Needles to say we kinda ignored him.

Al right, this is not to make fun of the topic, besides that guy (which we formally have classified as a ghost) I haven't seen any of the other types. I won't denie their existence just because I haven't seen any.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

AngelXXX got owned by his grandpa hahahaha.

well anyways. my apartment it's pretty old and there is this part where people rarely walk through unless they have a space in the parking lot. i always walk through it since it was faster to get back home. well one day i was walking home late and i heard somebody call my name. so i looked around and i was thinking to myself "shit i've got a ghost calling my name". i knew it was a ghost since my mom also experienced this. so i just asked the ghost nicely to leave me alone and he hasnt bothered me since.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

i've never seen one.
maybe a glimpse of it yes, when i was alone doing my homework in the living room and then i went into my small library and i sort of saw something like a shadow going past me..Lol ^^"

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

No, I haven't seen ghost

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.