Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I could use some help ... for an animated avater - Minitokyo

I could use some help ... for an animated avater

page 1 of 1 7 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Okay, things are like this. I wanne make an animated avater, and I know you can use ImageReady for this. But I don't know how to work with that bloody thing. So can anyone, as clearly as possible, tell me how to do this (all the steps you have to take and things you have to take care of) I would really appreciate it if someone could help me !!! Who will be my rescuer ... ^^

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

http://www.albany.edu/cetl/resources/howtos/animation.html

You can consult that website. I think it gives clear instructions. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

oooooh i want to make a moving one too >.< sorry i don't knokw how tho ^^;
good luck ^^

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

You should get the programm "Ulead Gif animator 5" (you can download it from somewhere free just look in google or so) .
If you have that program you can make really easy your own animated avas. You just have to have an anime, you cut out with that program a little scene of you film and convert it then into a gif file. It's very easy with that program :)
If you got it and still have questions than just ask me I'm glad to help :)

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

hi...same i am also having problem with that...but not just that i dont know how to use photoshop cs2???

Yeah i dont know how to either, but your avatar looks great laurent. I have image ready but i dont know how to work it yet. well sorry for being no help. Talk to you later. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Sorry i cant help you there ive downloaded a program and imageready but i just cant get my dvd to work sorry i couldnt help but if i find out ill let you know but i like your avatar you have now its very cool matches your signature.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.