Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 have u ever wanted someone to notice u but they don't? - Minitokyo

have u ever wanted someone to notice u but they don't?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

sometimes i want someone to notice me . . . i try so hard and yet i don't get notice . . .

don't you hate that sometimes? don't you hate it when you feel like you're invisible to the world or that someone you want to get noticed by?

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

Sianthus

l337 Ninja

Yes, I do.

i do a lot.

Also, luck is against me. I try to get assigned a seat next to a girl I like, but always fail.

*cries*

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

In life, you and I fall under the same category, especially when it comes to getting attention from the opposite gender. I sometimes try to dress in an impressive way, but it doesn't seem to work. My smarts definitely don't work because people would think that sometimes, being too smart is a bad thing. Maybe it's because I'm too quiet, or maybe it's because no one has ever seen me with a girlfriend before, though I have one already. I learned recently that if a guy already had a girlfriend, that would make girls want that guy more, but I don't know if that's true.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i totally know what you mean... especially when your female friends are the "hot" ones... i'm always "the friend" that tells them info about the hot friends. *sigh* or the one that helps my guy friends with their relationships...

Signature Image

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

Yes, it does hurt sometimes.
Depends on my mode, sometimes I just want to push everyone away and be invisible.
Other times I just want to talk to someone, which usually I don't get noticed by.
Now, I always have someone to talk to. My fiancee (Mahkohime) is great to talk, too.
I get noticed more often now. Maybe because I am more friendly. I don't know.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

yea...it suks...thats y im known as the exile

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Hmm prolly tried to get noticed by this girl lolx...didnt work so wadever its ok nimiru we all feel invisible sometimes...dont be angry...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

ahahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah. Of course.
(1) I don't dress like the rest of the kids do. That means a skirt way above the knees, or anything showing my back or shoulders *shrugs*
(2) I don't really have any guy friends.
(3) People seem to like me more as a friend than anything. Dunno why. It sucks though.

As you can see I am pretty much a failure when it comes to these things and being noticed, and it's really sucky cuz there have been times people say to me these nice comments and such, but then in the end of the day it's like "so ? you say that, and yet you don't take notice of me... what the... " and so I resorted to not trusting in these people and if they don't take notice of me, what can I do?

All I can say is that they're missing out on a lot ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

every waking moment *sigh*

Signature

Well i get annoyed a lot coz of that...sometimes i want to prove myself and no one is there to see it...sometimes i want someone in particular to talk or notice me, and when i dont want them to like when u have a ugly cut on ur face they come and talk to u :P

\(^o^)/

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Haha, it happens all the time. I dont really hate it, but in time i guess they will notice. More the reason to try harder XP

Lol... I have to say I notice alot of girls trying to get close to me.
However when I talk to them I just dont like their personality.

Also take care of your image if you got zits do treatments, also dont dress in baggy clothes it makes people think you are hiding something dress in nice looking clothes and it doesnt have to be a tank top with a skirt combo a regular shirt and jeans that follow your figure (It doesnt need to be too tight). Take care of your hair. In conclusion Take care of your image since it speaks loads about you before someone even talks to you.

Maybe its because they are trying So hard to get me to like them. Point here is dont try too hard because people can and do notice since you come off as a needy person.

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

never and I can fly as well lol...ofcourse I'm sure that's happened to all of us

Blue-mage865

Blue-mage865

Inspiring Quotes

Hells yes I know exactly what your talking about! I hate it, it really sucks when that happens, anyways good question!

~Your friend Blue-mage865~

devilwithin13

devilwithin13

Just get over it already.

if i had i penny everytime that happened to me...

If I had a quarter-ponder with cheeze everytime I heard that one...I'd have 1 quater-pounder without cheeze!!!

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by PrydeyHmm prolly tried to get noticed by this girl lolx...didnt work so wadever its ok nimiru we all feel invisible sometimes...dont be angry...

well i'm not really angry . . .

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

a lot of times but its all good.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

sharpedge

sharpedge

ohmygodI'monfire

I almost always try to catch someone's attention, and I think that I almost never have caught the eye of the one that I want, it is soooooooo frustrating

oxxx{:::::::::::::::::> sharpedge <:::::::::::::::::}xxxo
Signature
Thanks a great lot to Philyra for making me such wonderful avatar and signature
"In order to understand the meaning of your existence you must first understand the meaningless of your existence"

It doesn't hurt much...mostly because I know that I'll never find that special someone...even though the guy I try to get noticed by is cute...

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

That happens to me alot

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

It's hard to notice me.. I'm not the kinda person who sticks out beause I'm very quite around ones that I'm not familiar with.
I get ignored at times.. no one hears me, it doesn't necessarily hurt but does make me feel strange.
So to get some guy to notice me is even more impossible, that's why I don't try ^__^

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

Quote by Sianthus Also, luck is against me.

*raise hand* same here! but i never try so hard for one person to notice me because chances are they've seen me but don't know my name XD

Sometimes its like you try to get noticed so much that you just make an idiot of yourself. So I found that if you really want to get noticed, the best thing to do is stop actually trying and let them notice you of their own accord.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Quote by devilwithin13if i had i penny everytime that happened to me...

*sigh* I agree ;____;!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.