Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello! Newable.. - Minitokyo

Hello! Newable..

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Vequinox

Vequinox

Funkalicious

So difficult to think of something snappy to put here. So....hello! I run a couple websites, make some wallpaper, keep up on anime news (sometimes) and um....like chocolate. So...yes!

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

^^ cool! welcome to MT, have fun an enjoy the party as much as we do!! XD

Signature

Vequinox

Vequinox

Funkalicious

Thank you!
I have to admit, I'm very much looking forward to uploading my stuff (I have lots of RG Veda scans) and also downloading a scan here or there.
Well, here's a question: I realize black and white scans aren't allowed, but what if it's of a character that's rarely seen and there are only like 2 color images of her? It's Oruha from Clover and I scanned a really nice manga pic - very crisp, no moray (sp!) on the zipatone areas.

bensnow

bensnow

ѩè

Welcome, I like The CLAMP Warehouse this site and RG Veda.^^

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Hi! Welcome to MT! If you have any questions, just ask me or one of the other mods. As for your scan question, I say that as long as it's a really nice and hi-res pic, it ought to be okay.

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

teh sheep girl, biriwilg is EVIL
listen to meh

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

*pokes*

so many nooooobs XD

cant keep up with all the postings :hmpf:

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.