Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tattoo suggestions XP - Minitokyo

Tattoo suggestions XP

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Hi, I've been wanting to get a tattoo for a while and am finally going to get one...for sure....but I don't really know where or what to get tattooed....I don't want one of those tattoos that every other person in the world has...so any suggestions...I'm seriously gonna take your suggestions into consideration, so plz don't be mean...

FaiTCRaH

FaiTCRaH

UNKNOWN

i would try a Kanji... but a special kanji... one that means something important to me...

how about a lotus but then again other people might have it....
how about something that is abstarct like an abstract shape?

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

when i get a tattoo it might be the nintendo sign or TLoZ or metriod logo tattoo

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

If I may recommend, don't get one.

oh....that's no fun...

if you never had one before try something small first so you have an idea about the pain and if you end up regretting it its easy to cover up and if your ok with that then I'd go for something bigger.you should also look around at places make sure they always use new ink and needles and ask to see photos of other tattoos they have done that way you can have an idea how good they are at doing it.

Signature Image

May I suggest for a first timer - A good location is shoulder on back - upper arm - or down by the ankle - pick a soft spot - it does not hurt as much as an area that has tighter or thicker skin.
Make it small but legiable - something like a simple word ( or words )in a japanese symbol.
Pick something that has meaning to you - because its going to there for a long time.

" And the peasants rejoiced "

mwaahh....I guess getting a tattoo would involve more debating over on my part :(

My friend wants a tattoo of a barcode... underneath the barcode it's going to say "Made in China". I know I've seen a beautiful tat of a mermaid down a female's hip/abdomen !
Very sexy !. You should think about what you would like to have on your body (permanently) and take things from there.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

If you're not sure what design to get, maybe think of something that's important to you, and that you can see yourself not hating when you get old and wrinkly. Take your time to choose something, and perhaps dwell on it. Don't go to a place and just pick one out- you might regret it. It's for life.

Also it depends if you want the tattoo to be seen or not. I suggest not getting it on your lower arms, neck or lower leg, mostly for job reasons. Eat something before going to get it. Check to make the place is legit, as there is a chance for Hep B- or is it C? And you might want to put lotion on the spot before...not sure why, but someone told me that.

Also, tattoos are a bit addicting. I got my first one, and then soon after I wanted another. ^_^'

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

For a fact no, don't get kanji... I can read it and too often there is silly kanji people think are cool which really aren't. Besides, if someone tells you the kanji's meaning it might not be correct. I remember in Moonchild the guy was like "hey cool it says Ninja" but it said the word "kitchen" on it. Refrain from having something strange on your skin :) And yah. You're not a book. If you have seen the jrock artist Miyabi, his whole back is tattooed like a book... it's ridiculous.

i suggest you just use some sort of abstract pattern... something small that looks like a grapevine or something like that I dunno... but I know that I like my skin the way it is... what's the point of having a doodle on it... some people would really wish to have nice skin... X_X

Oh yah. My cousin tattooed his chest, back and both arms with dragons on them.
It's not fun. He has to wear long sleeved shirts in sweltering heat during summer. How smart's that eh? XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i agree with kuroimisa

.sure it aint fun not having a tattoo - now.but you'll grow up one day and become an old man.how'd you like having a wrinkly tattoo on your body for all to see at age say...70?not a very pleasant sight for others and not a very nice position for you either i must say

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Maybe something unique only to u, think of something special about urself or anything original u like...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

samu02

Back to Basics

Wings on the back would be great!

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

well so far, it's don't get one, get something meaningful, and don't get one... *sigh* but all reasons posted here are legit...

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.