Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What song are you obsessed with right now? - Minitokyo

What song are you obsessed with right now?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 218 total items

If someone asks "what's your favorite song" it all depends on the mood I'm in. At the moment, and for the last week or so I've been obsessed with the song "disconnected" by face to face, it's a great song really. so, what song r u obsessed with at this time?

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

I'm Obsessed With 2 Songs Right Now, "Fly To The Top" And "Hallucino" Both By kotoko.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Darkbeat

Darkbeat

Eternal Purifier

Ai Wo Koete and Eien No Sora both from Himekami...peaceful music...really aswome! ^^

Signature

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Asia no Junshin by Puffy AmiYumi and I am by Hitomi

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Karenai Hana from Full Metal Panic.... I really like it :)

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

strange... "colors" by Utada Hikaru... I'm generally not obsessed with any kind of pop music but this one did it for me...

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

Suigintou no Yoru from Ishida's Bleach Beat Collection and Fantasista! by Ace

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

I obsessed with 1000 words. By jade from sweetbox. It is the song that yuna sang in ffx-2. I love it! XP

I'm Back!!

Girl on TV by LFO and Ecstacy by ATB.

It's not that I am obsessed with hearing Girl on TV, it just helps me to reminisce a former, long, and healthy relationship with a girl of my dreams. It ended when I parted for medical school, we both agreed that our education is what will rip us apart.

As for Ecstacy, it's almost all techno. That kind of genre gets me amped, and brings me to a higher state than what I was before hearing the song. It's basically audio meditation for me.

I project that I listen to these two songs 20 times on average per day. I have never gotten tired of these two songs since whenever I've known them.

I heard the xxxHolic Theme song from the movie a few days ago.....
so right now I'm obessed with Sanagi - by Suga Shikao !
But I also can't stop listening to "High" by James Blunt !

Izaak

Izaak

Lotus Clan

Apparently "Overlap" in Yu-Gi-Oh! and "White Reflection" from Endless Waltz. Also, every song that is associated with the Lotus Clan.

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

ohhh wow amazing just as i replied before i got another song obsession to add to it hehehe. The song is Wonder by SaGa. Ive been looking for thier two singles for ages and someone just torrented it and ive been listening to the song on repeat for 20 mins and am about to burn it onto cd for work hehehe. Its amazing how fast obesssion songs can change

when i am happy i listen to a wide range of trance/techno i like this techno song but i don't know what the title is...... it is in korean and the singer sounds really cute
when i am gloomy i would listen to evanescene especially, even in death
but a song that i like to listen to a lot is probably life is like a boat by rie fu <---- i think that is how u spell her name
when i feel stupid i listen to orange range............. i also likes a lot of songs by the trax, they are cool

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

At the moment, the one on repeat in my playlist is "Link," by L'arc~en~ciel.

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

One of the few here with an English song stuck in my head: "Listen to Your Heart" by Roxette.

The one song that I can remember off the top of my head is "She Is" by Clazziquai. (korean song)

Signature Image

BlackPsycho

BlackPsycho

Always believe in hope

I'm Obsessed With 2 Songs Right Now: Suteki Da Ne....from final fantasy 10 and
"dienen" from Ich & Ich (german song)

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

at the moment there are four songs i listen to over and over again
Nickelback -Photograph
Sarah McLachlan -I will remember you
Masari - Inta Hayati and
Hikida Kaori - Michiyuki (Loveless ending)

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

RiddickRuleZ

Escaped Convict, Murderer

My Favourite song at the moment is "Time to Rock 'n' Roll", sung by Trish Stratus feat. Little Kim

This is Ms. Stratus' WWE Entrance theme. Hear it. it is very catchy !

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Isamu966

Isamu966

Naruto

Im still stuck on the song About You and Alterna from Ayumi Hamasaki!!!!

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I'm obsessed with Dir en grey's new single - Clever Sleazoid, my copy came yesterday and Ive been listening to it soooo much! I'm also obsessed with Gackt's new album Diabolos, it's brilliant!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Tupac - My Block (Remix)

Not really anime...but what the hell right?

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

At the moment ... Tanaka Rie's new song, 'Emotion' (from Gundam Seed Destiny) I think I've played it over a 100 times already :D XD

Signature Image

children of bodom - Oops i did it again(brit cover),Arch Enemy - end of the line and mindless self indulgence - Bitches..i dont just do anything if i aint hearing em at the morning when sipping coffee:-)

night falls its time to kill,this fist will give you the thrill,your blood is running like the rain,you are begging no more pain,my need to kill grows bigger and bigger,when I press the trigger...
...I reload my gun get ready to run,Fu*k your life im just having fun....:-)

-Norther-

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 218 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.