Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most Embarassing Moment - Minitokyo

Most Embarassing Moment

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I know life isn't perfect, but sometimes circumstances get ridiculous. So, what's the most embarassing moment you can remember? I remember one time I hit myself in the nuts with glowsticks at a rave...soo not cool...*graahh...why?*

ii usually laugh about my most embarrass moments at the moment. i dun find anything to be embarrass about.. like a while a go, me and some friends played chinese jumprope. we got bore so we played snake. i was jumping over the rope when somehow i trip over the rope in the air, did a tumble in the air and landed on my back...... that according to my friends was embarrassing, but i thought it was funny:)

i had a friends who was practicing throwing the lacrosse ball with the ball and somehow the lacrosse ball hitted him in the nuts really hard. that was funny

awww that sucks for u... i hope u didn't suffer much

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

I don't remember when i was embaressed.

I'm Back!!

I have a ton of embrassing momments my sister and best friend could tell you lots of stories the two that come to mind is when I was looking at a chocolate bar and decided to put it back the whole display came down around me so I ran for it only a guy working there came after me and I tried to explian but he told me I wasnt in trouble he just thought it was cute and he was laughing at me,then there was the time I said excuse me to a guy and kept walking into the guys washroom of course he laughed and my bestfriend and sister joined in

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.