Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Star Sign would you be if you could choose? - Minitokyo

What Star Sign would you be if you could choose?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Was talking to a friend about this, we were discussing attributes that were commonly associated with different star signs e.g. Aries is sporty and active, Scorpio dark and sexy etc...
I'm a Gemini which is ok (Flirty, flighty, talkative); but if i had a choice........ I'd be a Libra (Stylish, fair, perfectionist) !
My friend (a Virgo = sensible, mature, honest) would want to be a Scorpio because they're physically sexy, dark and mysterious (like anime "loner" types). Actually... most anime characters have attributes related to zodiac signs dont they?
Yeah... would like to have some opinions on this for those interested.

Maybe fish because I like the water very much!^^ Scorpion is very cool,too! :D

i would be scorpion... ok.. i am scorpion but i like it... it fits to my character....somehow...

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Lion coz its represents strenght, honour and pride.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

i am a taurus, but i would like to be an aquarius because theyre easy going, and spontaneous

Signature

I'm a Leo but I would rather be an Aquarius because I love water :P

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

I'm a pisces. But technically I'm actually happy with what I am ^^.

Yaya-chan

Yaya-chan

Placebo :3

I'm a virgo but I would like to be a pisces 'cause they are the best *__*

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i'm a pisces, and i like my sign ^^ but i'd always thought it'd be cool to be gemini

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.