Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime and manga r u readin now? - Minitokyo

What anime and manga r u readin now?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

BlackPsycho

BlackPsycho

Always believe in hope

at the moment I'm again reading "lady oscar - the roses of versaille" and I'm waiting for the next manga of Inu-Yasha...
Oh...and I have begun to by Ranma 1/2

See ya

Ancsa

Ancsa

~o0 An1Man1ac 0o~

I'm reading XXX Holic and D.Grey-man.

.:! Don't just dream your dreams, live them! !:.
Signature

I am currently reading Death Note... well, I am in the middle of it at least...I put it on hold because it was messing with my mind a little too much...actually..I don't think I remember where the hell I left off *scratches head looking confused*..anyway...

The anime I am currently watching are naruto, bleach, and recently started samurai champloo. I had no idea what the story was about, but my anime club recently aired the first episode and it looked really promising...

Tsubasa and Genshiken

Sharian

Sharian

Fan of Skip Beat!

Anime : Trinity Blood
Manga : Hunter x Hunter, Tsubasa RC, xxxHolic, Skip Beat!

Skip Beat!

Signature

Galaxy Angel Mangas

sometimes i read, negima or love hina

newtype and megami magazines also.

hmm im watching
one piece
naruto
tsubasa chronicle
full metal panic tsr
bleach
gundam seed destiny
initial D 4th stage

and im reading...
one piece
naruto
bleach
black cat
ichigo100
school rumble
gto
d.grey-man
666 satan
hunter x hunter

ALL of them are good

anime:Gundam SEED Destiny
Naruto
Suzuka
monster
Bleach

manga:Naruto
Bleach
Hajime no Ippo
Major
gantz
claymore

Right now I'm currently starting to watch Gundam Seed. I just finished watching GTO.

Anime:Naruto,Prince of Tennis
Manga : Naruto,Love Hina,Mar,and Seven of Seven :)

LunaTsukino

LunaTsukino

the Moon is fascinating...

Anime: Tsubasa Chronicle, AIR TV, FullMetal Alchemist, GetBackers, Vandread, Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu, DNA² and a very long list... ^_^'
Manga: Tokyo Babylon

Welcome to our Sailor Moon World!!!!! ^-^
Visit us at www.sossailormoon.com.br

Watching Shuffle!
Reading Chobits

anime: Bleach, Paradise Kiss, Jigoku Shoujo, Black Cat, Blood+
Things that I'm dling (first eps): Lamune, Mushishi, Daddy Long Legs, Ginban Kaleidoscope (I'll let you know if I continue to follow them)
manga: Qwan, XXXHolic, Tsubasa, Fruits Basket, Legal Drug

The anime that I'm currently watching right now is Tsubasa Chronicle and Samurai 7. The manga that I'm reading right now is Tsubasa Chronicle (Vol. 4-7), Rurouni Kenshin (Vol. 19), Full Moon wo Sagashite (Vol. 2 & 3), and Sakura Taisen (Vol. 1).

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

Shaman king... manga
Anime : Trinity Blood

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

I just started Yotsuba@. It's done the by the same artist that did Azumanga Daioh. Absolutely Great.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Thread created while at the time there was an active thread (that still is active) on the same topic: Currently watching/reading anime/manga

Closed.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.