Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you into older wo/men? - How comes? - Minitokyo

Are you into older wo/men? - How comes?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Are you into older wo/men? If so, how comes?

I always thought it was hormones that took control over me. I wasn't really into girls my own age. I was always attracted to the older women. I then realised why. I was attracted to older women because they are mature.

What are your opinions and experiences?

Younger females generally, though I wouldn't mind anyone (at most) a year older if she is attractive. It's just a mental thingy that I (and many other males) prefer someone younger.

choppar

choppar

Tenchou of Urahara Shop

Quote by SonicWindAre you into older wo/men? If so, how comes?
I always thought it was hormones that took control over me. I wasn't really into girls my own age. I was always attracted to the older women. I then realised why. I was attracted to older women because they are mature.

Funny that you say that, as so many girls/ladies I have spoken to tell me they prefer older men for their maturity!

But in answer to your question, I think I prefer the older woman. Younger women always seem to be fixated on each other and their various squabbles/bitchiness etc. But that's not saying all younger women are like that. There are many younger ladies that show a high level of maturity. So I guess ultimately, it depends on their level of maturity aswell as a myriad of other factors!

Argh,Women! :\

when I liked someone they have always been somewhat MY age... or a year older.. I actually don't have anything against older men.. it's just that I didn't find one that I liked...
I don't fall for people because of their age but because I like them because they are who they are... if everything fits then age doesn't matter to me.. :)

Dremon

Dremon

Aries

Dunno', the person I'm fallin' for is almost half a year loder than me.

Signature
I'd be a fox girl if I could. But everyone loves cat girls! I feel no love...

older females have more developed body than younger females.

archdevilz

archdevilz

ichimaru gin

Quote by SonicWindAre you into older wo/men? If so, how comes?
I always thought it was hormones that took control over me. I wasn't
really into girls my own age. I was always attracted to the older
women. I then realised why. I was attracted to older women because they
are mature.

i share the exact same sentiments. i don't think its the body as the main idea. older girls seem to be more mature... not sure too... hahah

but yeah, i am more attacted to women age 20-30, don't think they will like a younger man =_= so its just a dream ...... for now

Signature
| Bleach | Ecchi-Club | Perverts-Club | MT-SingaporE | |Japanese <3 Lover | Nub |
Check Out my self-made Ichimaru image~

Cause they know some freakin awesome tricks. Wink Wink.

Just so you know, I used to be like that when I was about 14. I'm now more attracted to girls my age. They are getting more mature. Some of them are even more mature than me.

F*cking hell. Google was quick to its ads here.

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Well, it really depends on your sort of taste. Some people like girls that are cute, while others like women that have a more developed and elegant figure. Putting aside appearances, attitude and maturity/mental age, which most people have already stated, also play a role in which affection can take place. So in the end, who you choose basically depends on the factors of appearance, personality, and your own personal taste.

hahaah! U bastard!

Signature Image

Inappropiate, CCD! You need a spank!

no, I am not, but younger girls seem to be into me <_<

Signature Image

I only date women that are within a year of my age otherwise it would be kinda weird ^_^

2 years younger or 2 years older will be fine by me.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

hmmm..i kindof had a bad experience with my own age it turned out the he was a true bastard.....but ummmm...anyway...I would perfer to go out with guys a little older....umm...and given the thought....maybe a little younger...maybe...but im not picky....just aslong as the person knows wat he wants.....then im cool XD :D ;) ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I dont think age matters. For me its about matureity. He can be the same age as me but then his mind set might be older. So it depends

Quote by xerojbyolder females have more developed body than younger females.

rofl, yeah good point . . . that made my day :)

the difference of ages is constant, so if you get older the difference matters less and less. btw: my gf is 5 years older than me, but i can't say that i like "older" women...

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.