Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I forgot to say hello to you! - Minitokyo

I forgot to say hello to you!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Regenbogen

Regenbogen

Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Hello to everyone who is reading these lines! I found this website some days ago... so I am not completely new here... But compared to most people here I am still new... so I thought it's never too late to say hello to you!
I am a student... and currently I am living in Austria! I like this country very much but I love to see new places... so I am not sure yet where I will be living in the future. But I guess most people can't tell you that yet.

I love art in general... Yeah I am one of these crazy people who spends a whole day in an art museum... all these wonderful paintings... ^^ Well I am also addicted to literature and music... I am drawing and writing myself... but I just started to get to know the great possibilities that Photoshop offers. I made three wallpapers so far... yeah... I know I must learn more... but I am working on it!

I'd love to make friends here... So I hope there are some people... who read this now and think "Oh yes... I want to be your friend!"... If so... why don't you drop me a line here in this thread... or in my guestbook? Please....... *lol*

Well I hope this is a good way to get to know some of the "citizens" of minitokyo...

See you...

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by RegenbogenI am a student... and currently I am living in Austria! I like this country very much but I love to see new places... so I am not sure yet where I will be living in the future. But I guess most people can't tell you that yet.
I love art in general... Yeah I am one of these crazy people who spends a whole day in an art museum... all these wonderful paintings... ^^ Well I am also addicted to literature and music... I am drawing and writing myself... but I just started to get to know the great possibilities that Photoshop offers. I made three wallpapers so far... yeah... I know I must learn more... but I am working on it!.

Regenbogen, first off i would like to welcome you to MT again. ^^ re: the above. that doesn't suprise me at all. really great.. im certain you will meets lots of people, have fun and continue making great walls. :)

[EDIT] Some day you will have to ask me about my visit to the Barnes Foundation .

note: the Barnes Foundation, located in Phila., PA. houses the largest collection of Van Gough, Renoir, Gaugin, Modigliani, Rousseau paintings etc.. whereas a museum may have a few artworks by these legendary artists the BF has rooms of artworks..

but in the end my first love will always be Egyptology. ^^

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

Welcome to MT! ^^ Hope you're enjoying yourself here, and you'll make lots of friends ^^ See you around

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

Regenbogen

Regenbogen

Oh thanks for your replies... and ur warm welcomes!
@ dream... before I'll ask you about the Barnes Foundation I will read more about it! ;) Thanks for all the information and the Amano scan which I used for my userpage!!!

@Aeya... I am enjoying myself here... yep... :) I hope you're right about the friends! ^^ One can never have enough friends... right ;)

Signature

bleedingdoll

bleedingdoll

BLeeDiNg_DoLL

welcome regen :) I like your avatar ;)

Hi. Welcome. I hope you'll still enjoy being here.

And err... we have not a all in common. A day a year in a museum is enough for me. But I like litterature.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Regenbogen

Regenbogen

Thanks for your welcomes! ^^ I hope to read and see more of you around here soon!

Signature

hi =)

Regenbogen

Regenbogen

*lol* Thanks for your "hi" as well... short but it is a welcome! ;) It's Sunday and I have to finish a book that I need to read for university... as soon as I am finished I want to continue working on my next wallpaper! I hope you're all enjoying ur Sundays...!

Signature

michel000

michel000

Reach for paradise, no less.

hiya regenbogen welcome to MT^^
i just need to ask but your name is dutch...why?
(for other ppl it transelates to rainbows)
just being curious XD

[center]Signature Image[/center]

Regenbogen

Regenbogen

Oh my name is German too... and German and Dutch are really similar. ;) I know cause my boyfriend is dutch and I am trying to learn his language as well. So yes, Regenbogen means Rainbow in English. First I wanted my name here at MT to be Niji which means Rainbow in Japanese... so then I tried in English... and I ended up in German cause all the other nicknames where already taken... ;)

Signature

Ancsa

Ancsa

~o0 An1Man1ac 0o~

Welcome to minitokyo Regenbogen!

.:! Don't just dream your dreams, live them! !:.
Signature

Regenbogen

Regenbogen

Thank you so much for making me feel welcome here!!! :) I am happy that I found this website...!

Signature

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

Welcome to MT :D Remember to follow the rules and reading the Noob Bibles [Links in my Sig] Will help you out alot.Have fun and enjoy your stay :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.