Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mortal kombat: Shaolin Monks - Minitokyo

Mortal kombat: Shaolin Monks

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Hiii all.... what do you think of this game?
I love Mk series i hope that game is fantastic!! :D

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Yeah! Mortal Kombat Deception was a great MK title! MK is one of my favorite fighting game ever!!.
I hope MK Shaolin Monks will be like the Konquest in MK Deception, I really like it

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

SealedSword

Sword Demon

It doesn't look too bad, I saw a trailer, and it looks kool with Co-op mode XD

yeees co-op mode is very good i think!! :D

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Mk sucks man! It was never good to begin with. X-play made the new one look really stupid too. You go around killing everything and asking stupid question (an example) This monk got impale and was also stab in the face by Baraka and then thrown across the room... Kung Lao ask him... Are you ok? wtf? would you be ok if you were stab and was thrown across the room lol. Never liked it and never will. I wouldn't buy this if it was $10 or $20. I don't mind giving as a gift to some one I don't like lol

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I saw a review on it in a magazine.
They gave it an 8.5/10, which isn't bad. Its supposed to take place right after MK 1.
The playability is apparently really good, and the game is loaded with secrets.
A couple of downers include blocky character models and terrible voice acting.
I've never actually played it, though.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

I`ve played Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks and its very cool!!!
Is not as cool as the conquest in MK Deception, but I really like it (specially Kitana)

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

I stopped buying MK Games after Deception. It was really bad.

But onto Shaolin Monks, I might consider renting this game.

LOL @ the people who thought the Konquest in Deception was good.

Batutsuo

Batutsuo

Lie, Cheat, Steal

I fan to MK series Because the history is really good ,since MK5 I love more MK Because Shangsung and Quan chi are the new Badasses.
MKSM is really good game and I like The coperative mode but grafics are not so cool but I love it.

Te extranaremos Eddie Guerrero
1967-2005
LATINO HEAT FOREVER!!!!!!!

For someone who had been deeply traumatised and possibly scarred for life from MK2 movie, I have to say that the game is quite nice.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.