Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Snail Mail - What are your opinions on it? - Minitokyo

Snail Mail - What are your opinions on it?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

My second thread of the day.

Well... What's your opinions on Snail Mail?

I'm thinking of trying it out, but I don't know how.

Isamu966

Isamu966

Naruto

Still too slow!!!! I'm and online dvd renter and I know its takes on average 2-3 days for mail to reach me from anywhere in the us usually but still!!! It takes up to a week sometimes for other mail but why!!! I'm in Kansas!!! It shouldn't take that long.

I've even had it where I tracked my UPS package online and it reached my city then left my city and came back to my city the next day!!! Why couldnt they just save me a day and deliver it!!!!

i think its just still so messed up!

With that said it's still good. At least they don't lose much of my mail, or do they?!?!

For official paper, it's better than email.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Depends on where you live. The US postal service is excellent - obviously, I like it.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

One good thing about snail mail is that its cheaper. Its good for mail that don't have a deadline to reach its destination.

Signature

Do you know how I could find snailmail service?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.