Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Next Gundam Series (after GSD) - Minitokyo

Next Gundam Series (after GSD)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

it doesnt matter for me if they continue it or not. i still havent watch GSD so i cant really make my judgement right now.

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

I doubt they will keep going on the series...it could be too much pressure on the writer to satisfy the audience with another series when this one was sucessful, they cant keep trying their luck even though i would love another series.
New characters would be awsome along with the old ^___^ Yzak!

\(^o^)/

no more la... or else the hero keep getting more and more... then dun need to fight d

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Okay, despite all the people who don't want another GS Story, I on the other hand would love to see another GS serie. The plot sure could be a bit more 'original' than GSD. And as long as Kira is still one of the charcters, the main character once again if possible (just like in Seed), well I say GO for a 3d serie !!!

Signature Image

Claude

15th Division Taichou

hmmm...now wouldnt it b interesting if they made Crossbone Gundam after GSD...afterall they've casted the seiyuus XD

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

Ugh.... I can see it now...

next gundam SEED series:

the spawn OF KIRAxLACUS versus SHINNxHIS freagin clone

( Shinn: "In your face Stellar/Luna/Rey! I don't need any of you!" *sobs* )

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Quote by xomikronxI believe the next series will be based in the AE and not the CE
(cosmic era). Not sure what the AE stands for though. But not too far
into the future like CE.

AE? You mean UC.

HongrBoi you really think there will be another SEED series in 2009 rofl.
rofl that is hilarious HAHAHAHAHA.

Honestly, I hope the SEED series dies with GSD(severe disappointment).
However if there is a sequel....mm...I hope it's just a short OVA or something

I'd love to see another Gundam SEED series! All of the gundam shows have always been awesome!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

I hope there won't be a third one... Destiny really lacks coherence... and probably one of the serie I spend quite a long time while watching it blaming the scenarists. Move on, move on. At least, don't keep these "perfect" characters who are always rigth (Lacus, Kira).

Signature

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

According to Gunota Headlines, there will be a 40 minutes OVA for Gundam Seed
Destiny in the DVDs after the final episode. The DVDs are set to be released
in 24 February 2006.

Two Gundam Seed is more than enough, if they have any more it might just kill the series. On the other hand if is something like Gundam Wings, I would not mind too much. I think the GS series tried to expand on the issue about using children in war, but I think they were unable to convey the meaning behind it with a lack of character development compared with GW.

b3r

b3r

M.I.A

There have been plenty of rumours about the 3rd season of seed. As much as I love the show I'm having mixed feelings about this.

Even the final episode which aired yesterday has left behind plenty of unanswered questions. It was like, "Huh?? It's over? Just like that?" to me. -.-"

Signature Image
I am a member of Colorfull Wallies.

Freedomrulez

Freedomrulez

The Dreamer

There is gonna be a sequal of Gundam Seed Destiny. it will be released in the late 2006 or 2007.

Fukuda has another interview lately again. Though he has been quite worn-out because of various pressure, he may challenge to have a third series and he is thinking of choosing 3 characters from GSD as his next series main characters.

http://www.sunrise-anime.jp/sunnews/main.php?offset=0#1019

Signature Image
"I make the impossible possible" :- Mwu [ www.seedgenesis.net ] <--Seedgenesis Main site
"This war will not end, even if you fight" : - Kira [ http://forums.animesuki.com ] <---GSD

subjugator

subjugator

Scrubtyme!!!

nice more lacus yey

"Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou!"

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Quote by FreedomrulezThere is gonna be a sequal of Gundam Seed Destiny. it will be released
in the late 2006 or 2007.
Fukuda has another interview lately again. Though he has been quite
worn-out because of various pressure, he may challenge to have a third
series and he is thinking of choosing 3 characters from GSD as his next
series main characters.
http://www.sunrise-anime.jp/sunnews/main.php?offset=0#1019

He MAY challenge. He didn't say "I will make a sequel of Gundam Seed Destiny in late 2006 or 2007."

Saw that interview from a friend and we doubt it so much. GSD had very low ratings until ep 49...and I'm sure ep 50 got a low rating too.

-kira-yamato-

ultimate coordinator :)

they better continue seed or i will hunt them down and lol jk but they have to continue it :) :)

animefreak222

animefreak222

Lost K.E.Y.S~

OMG I want GS series to continue, and lol I hope the title will be Gundam Seed Legend. lol I agree that if the sequel is gonna be on ORB, I want to see more of Cagalli. She barely shows up and I am mad. I want to see Cagalli in it soo much since all Cagalli did was be at ORB most of the time. Boohoo!~!

Soo many unanswered questions and I want them to continue GS series no matter what or I'm bring an angry mob at time . :nya: lol

um ok i was reading a gsd thread, and one person said that a person wrote somewhere about a new gundam not gs universe, i don't remember the link but it was "an official gsd" thread, may be in recent threads, i dunno, but i think more gs would destroy it, but what is really gonna happen, who the heck knows...

they said *new gundam* that the person was a reliable source, and had been right in the past, but they could be wrong, again, it was near the beginning of a recent gsd thread, last checked, had like 400+ replies or something...

THE WORLD WILL FALL TO DOOM IN A MATTER OF MINUTES... OH DONT WORRY I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE OPTIMISTIC...

You know what? No... no more. I don't think I can stand seeing the "Gundam" name being butchered any further. Destiny was a huge disappointment (especially to older fans of Gundam) and I really don't need a repeat of the massacre (aka: pathetic characters, an unfathomable amount of plot holes, mind-numbing fanservice, un-originality, etc, etc, etc...). I'll give anything in a new timeline a shot, but I'll be weary of it...

If I see anything "new" in the SEED timeline, I'm going to scream and become an even more bitter Gundam fan, roaming around forums, telling people of the good-ol-days when Gundam meant something great.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

wow... i can't wait for other gundam series or a series after gundam SEED destiny. i think if there is a new G.seed, it better if Shinn is in Kira side.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.