Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Macross too spiritual??? - Minitokyo

Macross too spiritual???

Tagged under Macross

page 1 of 1 7 total items

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Ok, now I love Macross (referring to the series Macross, not the section of Robotech that was based off of SDF Macross) as much as the next mecha fan but after reading most of M7 and watching all of Macross Zero I'm inclined to think that they need to go with a new director.

Now most people that have seen all of Macross Zero agree on 2 things: It looks awesome and the ending absolutely bites!!!

Why is that??? Personally I agree with one fans opinion that it has become far too spiritual. M7 started it (with the whole spiritua thing) and it continued in MZ.

Enough already. Get a new director, but keep the Mecha Designer. We need a new story. That is a fact. Maybe one that finally tells us what happened to the SDF-2 Megaroad.

Any thoughts?

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I think only the Macross Zero is the only one that got too spiritual. But the rest is okey. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

Daicon

Daicon

[Tonotech]

I am in agreement with TheVanishingBoy, macross zero was extreme, spiritual and ecologic, it lards them were well, but history :sweat: , I have left with a strange impression. Macross7 this good for my pleasure. :)

Signature

claireredfield

claireredfield

Beautiful Kunochi

Macross has become far too spiritual. M7 could have been an excellent series but if focused waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much on the music & spiritua.

Signature Image

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> Too much spirituality especially on the Macross series is way off beat. I hope Macross could come up a better series than that, like Macross Plus. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

I am of the opinion that every macross with a number on it absolutely sucks. Macross, Macross: dyrl, and Macross + are all good, but Macross 0, 2, and 7 are horrible. The numbers always give it away :)

raymi

raymi

Fight for freedom...

I'm agree with rowen about that fact.

Even if I consider Macross like the best mecha anime (even today) some parts of the world are inunderstandable or boring.
The best in animation is Macross zero that's right but I have to said Macross plus is the best moment of all was edited. very good animation and story, good ost.

Well this is my point of view...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.