Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's going to Manifest? - Minitokyo

Who's going to Manifest?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

Anyone going to Manifest? This is my 1st time to be in an anime fest, so if anyone's going, let's have a gathering and we shall go around, sounds cool?

oh yeah, the dates on 15 August 2004, hehe

mr-freakybig

Mr_Freakybig

ah darnit, if you have about 2000 euro kev,
my aussie visa is still active untill october. then I can fly myself back to Fstonem lol.

Anyhow, your going so be sure to take some pics okay! :)
Have Fun!

kino

kino

tabibito

im goin ^^ both days :D already got the ticket so i dun hafta queue. this would be my 2nd time :) lets meet up kev!

Signature Image

Hikari-Sakurai

Hikari-Sakurai

Miss Wonderful

would love too....... wrong state I'm afraid XD
I'm going to Animania in October, in Sydney.

And it'll piss all over Manifest ^______^

Kidding.
Enjoy Manifest Melbour-nites :)

novasonic

novasonic

yatta!

I'm flying down from Sydney for it. I'll be there on Saturday, cosplaying Iori from I''s. I think I'll be hanging around with Tamarket forum people tho' =p It's my second time going too ^^

Signature Image

mizuki

mizuki

sugarfaerie

Manifest? where is it held? what is it about?

"where ignorance is bliss, t'is folly to be wise" - Thomas Gray

I was going to go, but to fly to Melbourne is $100 each way, and thats a little steep for one festival.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I'm too poor to travel anywhere. And what should I say to other people there? Konnichiwa, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!? (that's wrong)... I'd just make fool out of myself :/

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Wah! You're from Melb too, Kev? :) Cool! Heh, I'm not going. >_> Too poor this year.
But my sis was there yesterday. XD She was one of them doing the kendo demonstration.
Hoping to go and cosplay next year. XD Ah, anyways. Hope you had a good time there.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.