Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Boom Boom Satellites!! - Minitokyo

Boom Boom Satellites!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

After watching appleseed the movie, i found my new favorite band! Dive For You by bbs fitted perfect in the movie and i wanted to hear more from them and began searching for their other albums and was not dissapointed. BBS is an awesome mix of rock and tech, which is a mix of my favorite genres...is there anyonoe out there that also listens to bbs?

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

I'm sorry but you can't make this type of thread. If you would like you can ask if anyone likes this group, but you cannot ask what their favorite album or song is

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

oh sorry i didnt know that, my bad. I'll just change it then.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.