Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who are You? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

. . . . . Who are you? Sure, a simple question, or so we think. I guess the question I'm trying to ask is: who's the real you? Can you put your self into words? Truthful ones? And in the end, when you are able to look at your carbon copy you've created. . . . is it something you don't want to see? Or you love thank God you're you everyday? Sure, we all have something we don't like about that mirror image every once in a while, but overall, is the image you see someone you'd want to be your friend?

You need only believe. . .

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

i dont know who i am or what im doing in this hole ppl call Earth :D

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Quote by himeno22i dont know who i am or what im doing in this hole ppl call Earth :D

i agree... we are here and without knowledge of why... sure there are the basic instructions before leaving earth, but what is the reason for all the hidden games??? to test if we are gullible and can have faith in the unseen??? does anyone else feel this way?

-repeat-

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Good question, i'll be spending the rest of my life trying to answer that one.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by MizunaGood question, i'll be spending the rest of my life trying to answer that one.

same here

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

nobody knows only god, and the person who say who he or she is its trying to give only a good impression of themselves...

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I am myself and nothing more. I find my own path and do things my own way, no one can change that for me and I dont try to change it for them either...

Signature Image

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

it would take an eternity to discover it; and another eternity to describe it.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

i think i know but its questionable though but here it goes. im an antisocial lucky go happy guy (sometimes) who wants nothing more than to make my misses the happiest girl in the world and who stores my anger up rather than saying my piece literally making me angry enough to that i i think i could rip someone in half with my bare hands while trying to find and be the man i adore witch is Cilven my alternat self who is every thing i want to be in the future also to finish this off all these emotions are random they come into affect at any time in my life even over the stupidest thing well thats how i would explain myself and thats as serious as i can get it bye

Moi? I am spiteful, sarcastic, easily annoyed, and bad tempered. Of course.... this doesn't show in public. I've gone through depression and feelings of suicide tons of times. Oh and Chinese-American! Can't be just American and can't be just Chinese... I've always been interested in joining the military. I now want to be a federal prosecutor.... what else is there to say?

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by undeadsymphonyit would take an eternity to discover it; and another eternity to describe it.

okay, i lied. i DO have some idea. its just that's its extremely depressing and would take up waaaay too much space.

Signature Image

Quote by DoubleBarrel

Quote by MizunaGood question, i'll be spending the rest of my life trying to answer that one.

same here

Quote by melissa-clynenobody knows only god, and the person who say who he or she is its trying to give only a good impression of themselves...

Quote by undeadsymphonyit would take an eternity to discover it; and another eternity to describe it.

I disagree... It is not as hard as U think

Quote by joycevI am myself and nothing more. I find my own path and do things my own
way, no one can change that for me and I dont try to change it for them
either...

see??

for myself... I just myself, for there are no better words to decribe onceself than the ones that joycev used...
I know myself but answearing the real question of Shadu's thread, I am able to describe myself, as I'm used to...
a sketch, a finished work... a poem... they are all parts of myself... they are all me
its just, taht no one notices ^_^

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

i am love i am hate. i am purity i am lust. i am he who seeks the light, i am he who embraces the darkness. i am passionate, i am shallow. i am an angel, and i am a demon. my soul is a hoplessly complex paradox that is easily explained. i live to protect, and i live to kill. i am a christian, i am an atheist; i'm a realist and an idealist. i am, and i am not.

...and all of this is 100% true. confused?

Signature Image

Quote by undeadsymphonyi am love i am hate. i am purity i am lust. i am he who seeks the
light, i am he who embraces the darkness. i am passionate, i am
shallow. i am an angel, and i am a demon. my soul is a hoplessly
complex paradox that is easily explained. i live to protect, and i live
to kill. i am a christian, i am an atheist; i'm a realist and an
idealist. i am, and i am not. ...and all of this is 100% true. confused?

thats what I'm talking bout!

Quote by melissa-clynenobody knows only god, and the person who say who he or she is its trying to give only a good impression of themselves...

I agree that most people don't really know themselves well enough to explain themselves truthfully, but not everyone wants to get themselves a good image. Some actually try to get themselves a bad image, or as little imag as possible.

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

Well, since I posed the question, guess I better give my own answer. I guess I can define half myself. At this point in my life it's like I'm looking in a dirty mirror. So far I've got half of it cleaned. I've come this far in my life and I do think you begin to understand yourself just a wee bit. Yet, I don't assume that I can see the whole picture completely yet, because if I do, it backfire and I smudge the image even more.

As for describing myself. I'm high strung in my emotions. Sometimes I experience energetic, bursting, estatic highs! and sometimes there's just really deep, quiet lows. Then, where I am most of the time is the middle state where I'm like a doll walking about other dolls. Yet, every day there's something to animate me and make me come to life. Kind of weird I know. ^_^ But, in reality, I'm not sure who I am. I know what I like, what thoughts run through my mind, and what I act like, but in the end, I'm only halfway there.

And as for liking myself? Ah, it varies. I guess the better answer is if I like what I do. . . . same thing. ^_^

You need only believe. . .

who am i? i've been trying to answer that like forever!!!!

samu02

Back to Basics

I am Samuel. Introvert. Truth-Seeker.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

I was angry with my friend, I told my wrath, my wrath did end,
I was angry with my foe, I told it not, my wrath did grow. . ."
William Blake

Cool....The greatest poison can only be got within the tree that grows out of hypocrisy.

I am defined by society as it sees me, i have no power to dictate my personality for i am formed through social conditions. My experience cannot be shared as you would never feel the sensations that i felt during that point in time. I cannot even feel the character in me..for it is there....indescribable

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

a question i have asked myself over and over for the past 2 years.. and i still haven't found the answer to it... But one might ask, "does anybody truly know and understand the being, the identity of oneself?"

i am god.

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I am me, hidden, sealed off, weak, yet i think I'm strong, loving, helpful, scared, happy, sad, confused, I am Every thing I don't want to Be and Everything i do want to be....... I am Me ;)

Loves Ya!!!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i am an outgoing person with complications from parents, i have a distinctive personality to use others for my own achievements, i help them back, but never to the full....i am ugly am i.....i am also deep down in there, a sadist with an impulsive nature.....
i am also bisexual.....more often gay than not....

Oh mental note.....i am also a character in my novels and stories....
the above is Gerren Synnoeum of Garden of Eredphenum: The Kollyius

yeah, as for myself in reality, just another guy who likes anime and is proud to say i am ....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i dont know who or what i am......its quite a mystery

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.