Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who are You? - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

I am still learning more about me everyday...but basically I know I am shy, I have no confidence (well sometimes), I am picky about ppl (that is why I have few friends) but if I am your friend I gaurantee I will be there for you, I do hold grudges, I am also a person who loves to laugh even though I am crying on the inside. I am constantly lost (meaning my place in this world) Do i like myself this way...no not really, but I can still go on living. As for having a bestfriend like me...sure.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

Mh.. as it comes to the outsides..it depends... sometimes I think that I don't have the ugliest face on earth... and I like my strange small nose, and my stupid smile... but when I look down I just can't stand what i see... but still I hope that someone some day will like me the way I am...

As it comes to the insides.. I don't think I'm that much of a bad person...
I do everything for the people I like, and although I'm often too honest to people I think they appreciate it... at least sometimes.... so I'd definitely wanted to be my friend.. but not my girlfriend -_-

But the way my life is now is just great so actually I should not complain too much... =)

iwantyuna

iwantyuna

Kill My Pain

Im to dark to show my real self with out becoming one of those goths that just sit and wine about how pointles life is.

Signature
Thanks for the sig and avy k1ru

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.