Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Depression-How do you deal? - Minitokyo

Depression-How do you deal?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

To take help from a psycho therapist would to give you more help to kill your depression. I had do it and now i must eat antidepressives. It helps really! ;)

Best Greetings,
(c) Johnny

anty

anty

i cant deal whit it im simply in my room all alone and looking at everything bad and fucked up... i cant really deal whit it dunno

So long as you do it your way it is good, but if you dont it is just all crap :P
(-_-")--> well whatever, but it sounds good hehe......

um..i used to be depressed alot and the way i dealt with it was talk to my friends about it. it didn't work so i got more depressed. also listening to music lets out the pain alot too. crying once in a while is cool too. now i'm trying to be a positive person, but when i get depressed, i try not to think about it and hope it'll go away or i'll just think of the good things of life. it's not easy but it works. also going to a church once or twice now and then helps too.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I tend to listen to music and look for pics and talk to friends to get me out of it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I try to find someone to talk to, someone who understands you and will listen. Listening to music or finding other things to keep you occupied helps.

I watch anime for a coupel hours until my mind is numb

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.