Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Homeschool or PublicSchool? - Minitokyo

Homeschool or PublicSchool?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Hello once again. My last thread for a while running out of question to be asked. Lol. Ok so for a not so serious question. If you could chose would you pick public school for homeschool? Now each one has it's strong suits I myself am homeschooled and couldn't be better. I no I may not get that whole "High School" experence but for me I'm better this way. Being around my mom is not always fun but I'm alot smarter then most 16yr olds and I get to eat what ever food I want lol. High school is ok if you fit in and want to have lots of friends but to me that's the only good thing about it. So tell me which one would you pick?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Id choose public any day,,,staying home forever would be cool. But still its worth the 6 hrs away from home to have a social life..That doesnt mean if you are homeschooled you have no social life. But homeschooling would be good in a sense since no one would be there to pick fights and gosip and laugh about u. lol

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

homeschool around here

all the public schools here have been invaded by trashy whites, trashy blacks, and gang members

the school in my neighborhood has had so many fights its been in the newspaper for 3 months; one kid got stabbed in the @$$ by a gang member with a pair of scissors; and my mom got yelled at for doing the right things and got fired from teaching because she "didnt have the right personality"

she has a fracking master's degree dammit!

i forgot to mention that some kids threw a molotov cocktail into one teacher's office

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

damn umm yea id homeschool in that situtation to

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Public school.

I'll be too bored at home and too relaxed and stuff.

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

I'm homeschooled and I'm perfectly happy being homeschooled. I don't know, but I've never exactly been the "social type". So I really wouldn't want to be put into public school. I wouldn't talk to anyone anyway.

But it's not like I really mind at all. My mom plans to have me done with 12th grade by the time I'm 16 and then I can go to a community college and study something I'd like to make a career out of(a.k.a Criminal Justice *wants to work in a forensics lab*).

Signature

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Public school

Boring if someone alll day teaching you around your house. Hey, at least you get to meet friends at public school.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

lolz i dunt go to neither public nor do i get home schooled...
i go to a catholic school ;) :)

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

archdevilz

archdevilz

ichimaru gin

currently, i'd say homeschool. man i dread facing my teachers now.... =_=

Signature
| Bleach | Ecchi-Club | Perverts-Club | MT-SingaporE | |Japanese <3 Lover | Nub |
Check Out my self-made Ichimaru image~

Public school imo is much better than homeschool I'd hate to be homschooled. School isn't just about studying it's also about interacting with others and preparing you for the work environment later in life. It's also about friendship and fun, those who are homeschooled are missing out A LOT IMO especially if you skip high school, there's nothing better than high school life with friends, girls and what not.

Homeschooled kids are smart sure but is it worth it? If you don't have any friends your knowledge isn't all that and you could still be smart AND have friends in regular public school.

Batrisha

Come my way...

Hmm...I prefer public school b cos you learn lessons as a class....its more fun and interective that way! Furthermore public school organized loads of fun programs and concerts which allow us to participate!

Signature
Believe in your dreams, one day you'll achieve it^^

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

I like public schooll becuas eall my frens are there plus it is stupid to be homescooled so lonely and boring

What Can Any One Do ?

Neither!!! Hmm half half if that was possible. Public from monday to wednesday, homeskool thursday and friday...that would be awsome! But if i had to choose...i would say um public

\(^o^)/

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

this myth about homeschoolers being anti social and out of contact with everyone is pure bull

homeschooling isnt about being by yourself, being taught by your mom

you go to other people's houses with other students to let someone who actually knows the subject matter to teach you

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

public school :p

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

public school, even though im not that social, was pretty cool, i met my best friends there :nya:

Signature

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

To me like I said before the only good thing about being in public school is makeing friends. If you didn't make friends I doubt anyone would be in public school. And I agree just because your homeschooled does not mean your anti social I'm not and I'm homeschooled I just don't like big crowds because even in a crowd I'm always alone. Being different is what makes you cool. That's just me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Public school all the way, even though you may get smarter when homeschooled you gain social experience, and you know how to talk to people. Besides you make more friends and being in your house for the whole day would drive me crazy.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

darkelohim

darkelohim

~La Sonrisa de Karenin~

public school, public university

"Teniendo en cuenta que mañana a estas horas podia estar muerto, el hecho de ser valiente o no carecia de importancia. En realidad, todo carecia de importancia, incluso la propia vida. El hecho de que mirara un arbol o no lo hiciera tampoco importaba. No le importaba al arbol, ni a los hombres de su compañia, ni al resto del mundo. Solo le importaba a el y, cuando dejara de existir, ya no le importaria a nadie."

James Jones
The Thin Red Line

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

public schools you get to met all kind of people!
And make new friends!

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

Public School, ROCK on!!

public school, most people to meet, most diverse, ive also been to more private schools, where everyone knows each others names
thats where you meet friends for life for the most part, as you get the most chance to get close to people that are similar in background to you

Erinecera

Erinecera

Cat Lover

Public school, as long as it's not that wild.

I l o v e c a t s !
=^-^= <--- this my loving sidekick, Martin

i go to neither right now...private school
i like to go to a public school...i get to dress like i want to and express myself more...its kinda late now since im in college

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.