Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Homeschool or PublicSchool? - Minitokyo

Homeschool or PublicSchool?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

i like public school better than homeschool because more stuff happens at school than home. Also you can get away with more stuff at school than home.

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

Public school so I won't go insane.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

i pick public, because my friends r there, even though i went to 5 different school in the past three yrs, it hurts, but thats one of the experience, painful but experience nontheless. making new friends r cool because u seen different type of people and having a bunch of friends makes u into a better person because u get to see their different views on different subject. but school is school, its because u got use to it that makes u like it. if i got homeschool, it probably feels weird at first but ill get use to it same thing as public. sory i talk alot

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I didnt see any difference, coming to college, between homeschooled and public schooed kids except the homeschooled ones were way smarter and definetly harder working not to mention they were more socially comfortable and didnt need the aproval of everyone around them. Most of them took a lot of college course passing tests while at home so they walked into college with several credits already. I think the benefits of a homschooled child far outweigh that of a public school child.

I went to public school my whole life if anyone was wondering. :)

I prefer public school but I am in public school so I can't say anything about being homeschooled. I like where I am right now.

I didn't think angels existed until I met one.

public school

hurm public this is my persional option but for some reason i have met 5 homeschooled people and there either snoby or think there so much better than you dont reply to this i have nothing aginst either its just they emitt an aura of personal belife nothing is going to get them so they act all out like there protected from the rules or something agine this is personal option im not home schooled and i dont know how you live your lives

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

public schoool .... its better then bein a damn loner at home..

lol...i have a debate about school that I hsould be doing....but yea...I personally would choose public school coming from it....but then I read while researching that kids that are homeschooled seem to be smarter by like years.....not sure if it's true or not though...

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I attented public school all my life, but for about a year and a half now I'm homeschooled. I'm perfectly fine with it since I'm not the social type anyway. If I want to meet my friends I just go outside, they all live in the same town after all...
Well, I'm propably going back to attending public school next year, but I'm not sure yet.

up up and away

I guess i prefer public school, since i went to public school all my life.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

i would pick public school since i would be stuck at home with nothingness!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

I go to a public school and i don't like it very much........................but most of the time it's ok

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

Quote by darkelohimpublic school, public university

same :)

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

talking about schools i am more experienced i have gone through
-international school(abroad)(1/2 years)(i love it!)
-public school(i will love it because it is so relaxing and teachers won't bother u even u dun go to school)(stayed there for 2 and 1/2 years)
-private school(i hate IT)
--(long schoolhours, all foreigner teachers short recess, expensive bills, talk about money the whole day...etc...complains will not be accepted by school mangement)
--stayed there for 1 year
-public school finally now....
in conclusion i still prefer public school, despite the no-stress study and freedom we have it is bettre and suites me
i will not prefer homeshooling because my mother will play the violin (in short complianing and scoldings 24-hours) so i still prefer public school

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

i liked public school so i would choose that , get to hang with your friends all the time and get away from your parents thats the who reason for not goign to homeschool imagine putting up with siblings and your parents for mroe then the few hours you see them >.<

i would prefer public school, when i go home i can relax
if i was home schooled, i would still be at school 24/7

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Definitely public school. I don't think mixing home life and school work would be very healthy. xD

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

i have two reasons for home school
i can have advanced classes
and there isnt a bunch of f-ing dumbasses in all my classes!

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

I think public school is a neccessity. The experiences are necessary - learning to work with other people, experience a variety of different personalities, learning not to give a crap about ridicule - social cliques - backstabbing.

All this stuff happens at work (no matter where you work) so you better learn to deal with it while your young. I knew quite a few people growing up that started in home or private schooling, and boy did I pity them.

People will try to make your life hell - so you better learn not to let them have that impact.

perfect-zero

i pick public......since it's free

Yeah..................okay

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I always went to public school and like that.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

public schools all the way, at least thats what i was taught in. i didn't find anything wrong, I honestly believe that a school is only as good as the teachers that teach in it, as long as the teachers are good at what they do I will attend or (in future cases) send my children to a public school

Smarter than most 16 yr olds? Well aren't we pretentious...

I would choose public schools, because they are more fun.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.