Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Homeschool or PublicSchool? - Minitokyo

Homeschool or PublicSchool?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

I go to a private school, but in this case public school I would die having to stay at home all day!

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

acekurama12

acekurama12

Bunshin Clone

public schools... you will learn a lot... not only academic but also mischeifs....

homeschool, im more of a loner than anything else, so i would be happiest just being with me... and i guess my mom but lol i can look past that, tis sad i attend public high school....

THE WORLD WILL FALL TO DOOM IN A MATTER OF MINUTES... OH DONT WORRY I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE OPTIMISTIC...

i was public sch.. there's no such thing as homeschool in my nation.. it's ILLEGAL!

I enjoyed my experiences in public school. I had good friends and good teachers there.

However, I hear that homeschooled children are super smart because the parents can pace the curriculum and the surround their kids that are good influences for their kids.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

Public School. More freedom in my opinion, homeschooling and private schooling feels too "pampered" for my taste, you can take advanced classes in Public School, I even know people taking college courses in their Junior year of High School, so i don't see why private schools are all that much better. I prefer more independence =]

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

I study at public school

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

Public School... I'm not too fond of people, but it's nice to leave my house.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

victim of the public school system. I was greatly disserviced. private school or home-schooling would've benefitted me immensely, but then I wouldn't have been in marching band, so yeah.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

PUblic! you get to meet more people.. and it prepares you for college more than homeschool.. i think.. i've known a couple homeschooled people... but their cool and all.. but i still think public is best

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.