Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Heyo all! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Well, hi and such. <insert flashy entrance here?>

I'm completely new, cause Google is my friend and one site leads to another and suddenly I end up here! So I'm just gonna wander around and get used to MiniTokyo, but it looks like a great place. <3 I had a hard time finding this forum, so I think I'll be lost in here for a while XD;;;

I suppose I'll be needing to read the rules like 10 times before I actually ever hit the submit button for anything! In fact, it's what I'm doing here. I tend to keep adding more and more as I do this <_< I'll just hit that button now or I'll write an essay >.>;;

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

hi and welcome to MT! have a great time at your stay! if you need any help ask me. :)

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

hi there wellcome to minitokyo, have fun here^^
cya

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

Welcome to MT! ^^ Hope you'll enjoy yourself here, See you around

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

Welcome to minitokyo blurion!

A grudge over food is a frightening thing. Especially when I'm the one holding the grudge ;)

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Hello and welcome to MT. Feel free to ask anyone here.
Have fun here. ;)

Signature

Thanks for the warm welcome! <3

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Hi! Welcome to Mt! You're suppose to read the rules? *looks around with shifty eyes* Oops, oh well...I never read rules for anything. Alright...I'm off topic... *shakes head quickly*. Better. Hope you enjoy it here!
See ya around.

--inulove04

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

welcome blurion

Irasshaimase! Hope you will have lots of fun on MT! Mata ne!

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hey hey..well welcome to MT...enjoy ur time here ^^

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

Welcome to minitokyo blurion. you'll love it here mt is th best

welcome to Minitokyo blurion

welcome to mt my man

Signature Image

bheybeebear

bheybeebear

,,'(^__^)',,

hi....*welcome kiss*..mwwuaahh...hope we could be friends..

lots of love,
bee

archdevilz

archdevilz

ichimaru gin

heyo and enjoy your stay here at MiniTokyo

Signature
| Bleach | Ecchi-Club | Perverts-Club | MT-SingaporE | |Japanese <3 Lover | Nub |
Check Out my self-made Ichimaru image~

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Welcome to MT!!!
Have fun & make lots of friends!!!

Well hope to see you again, TAKE CARE :) !!!

treks

treks

Kawaai ^_^

howdy :D
<insert flashy greeting>

hi there!!! welcome to MT...have fun!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.