Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cowboy Bebop Movie - Minitokyo

Cowboy Bebop Movie

Tagged under Cowboy Bebop

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

rocks

rocks

Secret Finger Jutsu

who saw it. who liked it. yadda yadda. i personally liked it a lot.

toza

toza

forsaken by destiny

still downloading...heard some awesome stuff about it tho...MY download IS taking TOO long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

rocks

rocks

Secret Finger Jutsu

lol...yeah, downloading long anime stuff takes forever. the movie is worth it though. totally worth it.

had it on dvd for more than 1 year , cool movie , really like the action scenes near the end of it , but still doesnt match the spirit of the serie

rocks

rocks

Secret Finger Jutsu

true. it was a lil crammed into one hour. or however long it was. anway, the reason i'm bringin this up is because i just liked th emovie a lot. but true, its a lil wonky

toza

toza

forsaken by destiny

i had downloaded ninja scroll recently. did you see it? it's an awesom movie. i'm trying to convert it from a .divx.ogm to a dvd format and that's taking forever too...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lol anyway im full , i got all cowboy bebop DVD's rom the serie and the film , so really i dont miss the serie spirit :D

rocks

rocks

Secret Finger Jutsu

lol good on ya mate. heh. well now thats thats over i guess this is a free anime board lol. feel free to talk about anything.

What's ninja scroll?

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

I have it on dvd, and i gota say, it was pretty good. Well, it is the last time Spike and the gang are actually together. Some parts were very deep on philosphy which i really enjoyed. Overall, a good movie that deserves to be watched. Yeh, the anime is also superb.

Gul-Kahn

Gul-Kahn

Wolf Tribe

I own the movie and personally I loved it, I got one of my friends who don't like anime much into it lol Woot go me!

The Howl Of A Wolf Screaming Out For The Rain Of Blood.
Signature

are you taking about the "knocking on heavens door", if your talking about that, its good i like it a lot.

OH, great movie, nice topic, lot of action... even if you don't like Cowboy Bebop a lot, it's a good one ^^

Signature

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

the movie was nice. but the music really made the movie good.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

rocks

rocks

Secret Finger Jutsu

I have a confession, I never actually watched the anime before i saw the movie. The movie got me interested. Great action in it

i think the movie is ok but it got kinda boring except the end.

rocks

rocks

Secret Finger Jutsu

I thought they sorta crammed too much in too short of a movie

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

First saw the series, so was naturally interested in the movie. Thought it was a lot deeper than any of the eps. Personnaly liked it a lot. Also a bit more drama which was well executed. Suspense was also good.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

getJosie4

getJosie4

Dreamer

I'd really like to see it, but it takes really so much time to download it, but I heard the soundtrack and it's great.

get_Josie4

~Twelve~ (coming soon)
~STRANDED~ New One Piece Doujinshi
Coming soon...
Have a look and comment!

rocks

rocks

Secret Finger Jutsu

oh yeah the soundtrack is one of the movie's highlights

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

I really liked it.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

I like it it was really cool and the anime was really cool in it it has drama and comedy in it.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

yea, i like da move. id like it best no speed line..
wohooo
spike roks
lupit eveer...

I didn't expect much from the movie, actually. Somehow, I was right...There wasn't much to expect from it except sexy Faye. :D It was just like a regular episode...except longer.

ShinNoNoir

ShinNoNoir

Pirate

I love that movie, the art looks good and the animation is awesome. Best thing about it is the music. The story is good, Vincent and Elektra are great characters. Pacing was a bit wierd at time and not enough attention was spread over the cast.. but all in all, it's a nice ride.

Some people wish to get what they deserve, while others fear the same.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.