Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cowboy Bebop Movie - Minitokyo

Cowboy Bebop Movie

Tagged under Cowboy Bebop

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Loved it. I really wanted Edward to be in the movie, lol, i didnt even realized how she was there for a comic relief until she left towards the end of the series. The storyline was great, pacing was good, and graphics were my expectations for a movie. I really loved how they managed to expand on the futuristic settings of Cowboy Bebop through this movie.

I was very impressed with the movie. It had a lot to live up to given the standards the series set, but it pulled it off very well (incorporating itself into the series at that) and had my attention from start to finish.

Lots of specifics worth mentioning, but in mentioning one, I was blown away by the fight scenes -- I don't know that I've seen another one as fluid and realistic while allowing for that "wow" factor.

A "must have" for my collection.

I still haven't seen the entire series, but I thoroughly enjoyed what I saw. And based on that I found the movie to surpass it entirely.

I think the movie is before they are part is around last episod? Anyway its awesome

I liked the movie, but I watched it before the series so some of what was going on between the characters was a little lost on me sometimes. There's talk of another movie coming out sometime in the future, but I really hope that it looks at what took place back when Spike was in the mafia along with Vicious. The episodes that focused on that were the best ones in my opinion, especially because Spike becomes quite the killing machine in those ones.

ezk

[customtitle]

the movie's great. the animation itself is very good in quality an' more importantly the story is captivating. I like it so much I actually bought it on DVD.

"Riffs!"
"Yeah, right!"
"Who are The Warriors?"

Cowboy Bebop is just great!^^
I love all of them!

Movie Have Great Aimation, Chara Desing And All. Spike fights very well.

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

compared to a bunch of other movies based off of animes i thought that the movie of cowboy bebop was one of the best ones.

I actually own it. It's a good movie, the OST is great as well (yes, I have that too). I'm not too keen on Vincent's dubbed voice, but everyone else is excellent.

Gah! Haven't watched it yet, but really can't wait to! I'm such a Spike fangirl T_T XD

THIS WAS THE BEST WAY TO END THE BEST ANIME VER MADE! THE MOVIE ROCKED! IT WAS BETTER THAN THE LIVE ACTION FILMS I SEE TODAY!

This is not the end, it is between episode 22 and 23 of the series, anyway Knockin' on Heaven's Door is really good, and as many said OST is one of the best.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

EXCELENT!

I liked that movie. it really got me interested in the series.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.