Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle eps. 21: Indelible Memories - Minitokyo

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle eps. 21: Indelible Memories

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

page 1 of 1 5 total items

niomea

niomea

broken wings

My thought was ignited by Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle episode 21, where syaoran becomes an oni slayer apprentice and meet Seishirou, his martial art teacher.

In fact, Seishirou is not only a teacher. He is one of the most respected by Syaoran. But this time, he is a new breed oni, not his teacher, although his memories remains.

Question then posed to Syaoran: Would he go far by fighting against his teacher? Would he forget all the teaching he got for the feather of Sakura?

Even after the episode was done I was still thinking about the same question. How far can we go to reach our destination?

In episode 21 Syaoran indicates that he would even go against his teacher to gain back Sakura's feather.

If you are in the same position, would you? (go against your teacher for what you believe)

nightstar12

Soaring the sky with you in my a

It actually depends. If the teacher was a kind person unlike Seishirou-san I'd probably askor something.
If I was Syaoran then I'd probably fight for the feather, knowing what Syaoran is like.
It's like Fye said " If Syaoran decides to do something he will"

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Syaoran was adopted by a very wise man, Fujitaka. And as he grew up with him, he learn a lot of things from Fujitaka except fighting, which is thought by Seishiro.
It always happen where you have to pick two choices which when you took one, you weren't happy even for that choice.
In Syaoran's case is Sakura, which is his most precious person and Seishiro, his most respected. Both are equaly important but he mades his decisoin fast enough as he had promise and took the responsible for Sakura's memories. And that chose him to the lead way. This is wise for Syaoran as he knew what he had took and leaving cause him suffer more. I really think he was taught well by Fujitaka-san.

I would definately go against my teacher to gain back Sakura' feather... I'm not trying to be cold-hearted or anything but its not like you forget his teachings but if a person went bad and hes doing the wrong thing but he was one of your most respected person ever... I think its your duty to stop him and in this case if Syaoran doesnt stop him; he'll lose everything.

I would go against teh teacher of course. It's like SyaoRan would do, but then again, it's trouble.

If I were to choose, I wouldn't but then if I were SyaoRan I would. LOL, I don't get so how would you?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.