Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Greetings from Bogota, Colombia!! - Minitokyo

Greetings from Bogota, Colombia!!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

Hi everybody, I just found this site a few days ago and it seems awesome....

Now I'd like to introduce myself, I'm form Bogotá, Colombia, as you can quest from the subject of the thread. I'm 21 and love anime, manga, RPG and trading cards games.

My top 5 anime ever are:

- Escaflowne
- Perfect Blue
- Macross (the original series) -> I take my nick from Ichijou Hikaru
- Read or Die R.O.D. (and also Read or Dream)
- Saiko Seishi Kanojo (Saikano)

I play AD&D and Vampire, and for the trading card side, I had played Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh, Star Wars and Lord of the rings, but actually I only have Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh decks.

Almost to the last, but not the least important, I love FINAL FANTASY, I have completed the FF from V to IX (I don't have a PS2 so I haven't been able to play the X, X-2 or XII)

That it's almost everything I got to tell you for now, at last I want to apologize for my mistakes in English (the ones I commited in this message and the ones I'm going to make in all my the post from now on)

Greetings,

Hikaru

P.D.: My real name is Javier (the j in my nick)

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Hello and Welcome to MT. I like final fantasy too. ^-^

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Hello and welcome to MT! We hope you enjoy your stay. Dont worry about your English. You're not alone on that one, trust me.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Nurika

Nurika

Sock Puppet Queen

Welcome to MT! ^_^

*Attacks you with sock puppets*
*runs away laughing* XD

Signature

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Welcome to MT ^^ relax and enjoy your stay here :D

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

Thanks to everyone.

Cloudnine, I got here for one of your works (a wallparper), you are too good at it.

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Hi there, Welcome to MT, I´m from México and :d
i do love to watch anime, play videogames and the stuffts you say, and of course FF it´s one of my favorites games .

Enjoy the stay here!

Hm... And guess what ,I´m also 21 years.

P.S: I hope to get to know u better. Bien venido Amigo, dudas?? enviame o alguien mas un PM

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Hi there, Welcome to MT, I´m from México and :d
i do love to watch anime, play videogames and the stuffts you say, and of course FF it´s one of my favorites games .

Enjoy the stay here!

Hm... And guess what ,I´m also 21 years.

P.S: I hope to get to know u better. Bien venido Amigo, dudas?? enviame a mi o alguien mas un PM

jaimoto81

Jaimoto!

Desde Bogota! Colombia..! Salues a Todos..! Visiten mi pequeña galeria (estara creciendo)
From Bogota! Colombia..! greetings :D! Visit my small gallery (still growing)

GRACIAS...!!!

Ing. Jaimoto - Bogota Colombia
Signature

jaimoto81

Jaimoto!

Final Fantasy is a well elaborated RPG! it´s a great Saga that I hope will continue , as in games as in movies!

Desde Bogota! Colombia..! Salues a Todos..! Visiten mi pequeña galeria (estara creciendo)
From Bogota! Colombia..! greetings :D! Visit my small gallery (still growing)

GRACIAS...!!!

Ing. Jaimoto - Bogota Colombia
Signature

welcome hikarujm

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.