Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Team of Anime Artists - Is it possible? - Minitokyo

A Team of Anime Artists - Is it possible?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I'm thinking. Is it possible to form your own Animation Team to make animation?

It would be a very expensive hobbie, but maybe, just maybe that one day your team would create a masterpiece that will be boost all your careers.

What would you need?

First you need to study animation, that is not easy, 3 years of hard work.
Second you need to get someone to follow you (around six people is fine i think), but to do that you need conections.
Next step is to get conections, you have to start working for an animation studio, be frendly with everyone (sorry, i mean sucking everyone) and get a name, like being someone.
When you did all the thinks i nentioned, yes you can have your own animation team and one day become fammus!!!

Quote by blueeyeFirst you need to study animation, that is not easy, 3 years of hard work.
Second you need to get someone to follow you (around six people is fine i think), but to do that you need conections.
Next step is to get conections, you have to start working for an animation studio, be frendly with everyone (sorry, i mean sucking everyone) and get a name, like being someone.
When you did all the thinks i nentioned, yes you can have your own animation team and one day become fammus!!!

That's very useful information. I guess I would have to go to University. I think I might know some people who would be interested. I would really love to go into animation as a career, but first I want to create something completely private. Something I could do with a team. I think I might know some people who would be interested in such a thing. Although it's not exactly 6, but it might be possible to create something beautiful.

I'm not terribly interested in becoming famous, but I would like to recognised for my team's work. I would like to have a team who would become role models.

Kind of funny. There is this really cute girl I like in College, but I'm still not brave enough to even talk to her. She's a good artist. I wonder if she could become part of the team? If so, I should have no problem talking to her since I'm talking out of ambition instead of a crush. Makato Shinkai is my role model. I wasn't really impressed by his story of 'Voices of a Distant Star' , but I was impressed by his independents. This guy has some weird fantasies.

Animation creation, that's gonna cost u money and time and dark eyes rings, That's just some not very possible talk. if a miracles happens and u met some famous ppl , become their apprentice and work ur way from their. I guess that might get u started a little.

Signature Image

What I need is to gather an interested team, bro!

What kind of people should I look for?

did fooly cooly do something like that

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.