Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What if you were in a anime? - Minitokyo

What if you were in a anime?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

It occured to me that many of us dream about anime, and it came to my curiousity that if you were to come in as a new character or even a nemesis in a anime, which anime would it be? If you're not yourself in the anime, what kind of a character would you be? And who would you be falling for in that anime?

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

I'd think I'd be in Cool Devices.

haha.. kidding.

Maybe somewhere in full metal panic, cause I like the character design... and I'd prolly come in as Sagara's Older Brother.

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

even though i don't like dragonball Z anymore i would like to one of their characters with the powers and all ^^

What Can Any One Do ?

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

haha..me too, being in dbz would be awesome..flying really fast, being incredibly strong and saving the world.

-Leonardo da Vinci

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

yup that you be fun and destructive : funstructive sigh to bad it won't happen lol

What Can Any One Do ?

I don't like dreaming about anime :D
Yea and I think i answered this question before but anyway Cloud, I wouldn't fall for anyone >.< anime people are so weird :D

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

FreiheitFirewolf

FreiheitFirewolf

Mangaka Under Construction

mmmmmmmmm.......this is too dificult..............a mas scientist (AKA Itchan of Angelic layer)

dare wo tamashii no utte?, kitai wo kasu?.........Sorekara michi no owari, doko ni iku shitteiranai.............................Freiheit!!!

Signature Image

starkid

starkid

Lost.

Interesting topic ^^
Actually all the dreams i have are animated, anime is really the only thing i have left in my life.
I would really like to be in a samurai one, such as Rurouni Kenshin or Samurai Champloo. To life in the Meiji era, master Hiten Mitsurugi or other technique, and protect my loved ones from all the bad guys, now that's a dream for me, in every sense of the word ^_^

Mata ne.
---

Signature
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You're relaxed, you're sublime, you're amazing
You don't even know the danger you're facing
If I'm quiet, I'll slide up behind you...
And if you hear me, I'll enjoy trying to find you.

[ Visit my worthless gallery ]

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

be in the band, beck, in the anime beck: Mongolian Chop Sqaud.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

I'll enjoy to be at the world of Reyarth, away from my world...

treks

treks

Kawaai ^_^

Maria-sama ga Miteru, as Yumi's best friend (except for Sachiko of course) or petite soeur :D (yes.. im a guy.. :D but a man can, a maaan caaan dream :D)

There are 2 different replys for me..
The character I'd like to be is Ryo Saeba, of City Hunter.
The character I'm closer, in my behavior,shyness and eveything is Kyosuke of Orange Road!..

DarkNano

DarkNano

The 12th Captain (can't remember his name) from Bleach :D

koager

koager

Koa

hm.......how bout tsubasa chronicles
i could be a wizard
and join their search for sakuras feathers
that would be AWESOME
to meet syaoran, kurogane, fye, sakuran, and mokona
and to be a wizard

i wish i could be a wizard in real life...........

oh and another cool thing
is that if i were in anime
i could just grab out one of those anime bop-bop hammers
and wack all the freaking aho bakas
lol so funny

thxs to toxictea23 for helping me w/ my avie and sig^^

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

Hm. Record of Lodoss War maybe. ;x Adventure here I come!

Signature

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

hmmm...very interesting replies, although i have to say treks is probably the most interesting one so far :sweat:

-Leonardo da Vinci

lol, it's an interesting question ^^, wel... I would be in naruto or gundam seed destiny (but then i would be a guy loll , wanted to know why ? lol hehe, i would be cagalli's childwood male friend and protect her and have fun and then MAKE athrun SO DAMN jealous mwahahahahaha... and then i gonna die when the job's done lol ok hum... well no that's my fiction's oc...! lol)
hum no seriously, in naruto I would be a kickass ninja and won't fall for anyone but instead sasuke and itachi and naruto and neji and gaara gonna fall for me ! mwuhahhahaha ....-_-' (yeah... right... )...
and anyway, what 'bout ya ? ! you asked so you should reply too niark *.*

ooooooooh.. hmmm
if i wanted special powers.. i guess tokyo underground
but hi tech stuff is cool too xD gundam seed destiny
but then again... i could get some kicks if i was in honey and clover =)
morita san is too funny

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by xomikronxI'd think I'd be in Cool Devices.

haha.. kidding.

my god i saw some of that unfortunately, while half drunk so i was like huh and wtf!! XD+

but id be in A!MG XD!!

or maybe El hazard hmm i dunno really

Signature Image

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Hm....hard to choose from so many animes....

....Excel Saga... I can do anything from destroying the whole world to killing the manga author or reversing time itself...yeah.. I think tat would be pretty cool... and being able to re-write my own storylines are pretty fun too.... Just have to make sure Excel is well-contained though before I start the anime...

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

There are many anime's to choose from, but i think being in a anime with funny characters would be lots of fun! like mahoromatic...
mahoro-san is so funny and cute :D

-Leonardo da Vinci

I'd like to be a ninja in Naruto! ^_^

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

i would like to be in mahou sensei negima because i might be able to date and maybe marry nodoka but alas it will never be

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

interesting..... i think i would really like to try being risa in dnangel... after all, she did get to kiss dark-san. and in the last episode there was something between her and hiwatari-kun. i would not mind that... or maybe a chance to be dark, himself. that would be fun. <3

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.