Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u ever wonder when u grow up, anime/manga wont interest you? - Minitokyo

Do u ever wonder when u grow up, anime/manga wont interest you?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Ive been thinking about this a lot...and im pretty scared i love anime and manga but when ur growing up you start to think... this happened to one of my friends, but im glad it was temporary^^... what about u guys? do u ever think about this?

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

Simple answer....nope:3

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Just grow old don't ever grow up .... it's a big mistake if you do.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

i don't know...now you making me think about it..!..lol

Signature Image

i might, since there's gonna be more to life than anime, but i don't usually think about it, and when i do, it ha never involved me forgetting about anime, at all. Don't think i ever will.

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

Well, I don't think that I will ever lose interest in anime/manga. Anime/manga is too interesting to not lose interest in. :D

Always approach with a smile!

I know for a FACT that I'll never grow out of anime, manga or games. That has nothing to do with age, these have been my interests ever since I can remember, I've been playing games since I was 2, watching cartoons since like forever and am 22 now and I enjoy doing these things as much if not more than ever.

Maybe, there will be a time in my life when I won't have as much free time to watch anime and play games but I'll never ever lose interest, if I haven't lost interest in 20 years I sure as hell won't ever.

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

I think it depends on the type of person you are, for some its inevitable they will lose interest in anime/manga as they grow up and for others they will never lose interest. This question popped into my mind a couple of times and i dont think i'll lose interest just as long as it keeps growing.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

Ya you'll grow up, but that just means your taste will change really. Adults still enjoy Ghibli films just as much as children. If it is really something you enjoy, then it probably won't go away as you grow up, just do your best to hang on to it!

Quote by happianimeWell, I don't think that I will ever lose interest in anime/manga. Anime/manga is too interesting to not lose interest in. :D

Yep! Anime and Manga will be a part of my life forever I think!^^

treks

treks

Kawaai ^_^

I don't think I'll ever go tired of anime and manga.. I might not be watching it as much as I do now ^_^
i mean, there's no reason not to watch it even if I'm an adult ^_^ Atleast I think so ;)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Never thought about this before, but thinking about it now I'd have to say no

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

Quote by toxictea23Simple answer....nope:3

Yeah same here,I will always love anime!

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i am going to tell you one thing and you really should take this as advice
pass down all your anime and warn them not to watch cartoons, those are bad because they can get blown up and won't die
we won't want our children getting blown up or jump down from 100 floors up thinking they couldn't die now....would we...?
i suggest to always remember this, never lose the interest, if it is your liking now, you should continue, renew it every now and then, that pleasure of watching the anime and giving your praise that you pik it up on the first place.
remember to tell your child, this is what you learn the best from....of ideals and things that stupid sunday morning cartoons don't teach you, pass down classics like gits, Bebop, Akira, G-Seed, Macross, Gunbuster, Kyo, Bleach, and the rest you like to them, pass them also the mangas like Monster, Kamen Rider Spirits...(i am a fan), And whatever, tell them this is where you learn the good shit

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

I'll probably grow up... but i think i can still watch anime eventhough i'm old... i'll even watch anime till the day that i have my own kids! :)

Signature

err... well since I'm already a grown-up and I still like anime and manga... I think the real change would perhaps be if I marry and have some children.

Signature

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

i probably would if because its like something i cant give up. even though i watch it on my spare time.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

Quote by Devildudei am going to tell you one thing and you really should take this as
advice pass down all your anime and warn them not to watch cartoons,
those are bad because they can get blown up and won't die
we won't want our children getting blown up or jump down from 100
floors up thinking they couldn't die now....would we...?
i suggest to always remember this, never lose the interest, if it is
your liking now, you should continue, renew it every now and then, that
pleasure of watching the anime and giving your praise that you pik it
up on the first place.
remember to tell your child, this is what you learn the best from....of
ideals and things that stupid sunday morning cartoons don't teach you,
pass down classics like gits, Bebop, Akira, G-Seed, Macross, Gunbuster,
Kyo, Bleach, and the rest you like to them, pass them also the mangas
like Monster, Kamen Rider Spirits...(i am a fan), And whatever, tell
them this is where you learn the good shit

ok.... goodadvice... well it does have good lessons... but oh well... I don't think I'll ever get tired from it XD because... I choose very carefully which anime and manga I read, which is always... 2 person who totally hate each other or 2 persons one cold and one... stupid/cute... XD!! And I never get tired from it! o.o But I am afraid I would.. but I don't think I ever would! XD!! well the only enemy from not likeing the specific manga/anime are spoilers... <.< So I say one anime can go down.. but that doesn't say all! besides.. there are.. alot of animes and mangas to explore!!

Uhh i hope not >< but i think i still would even though most people would say anime is for children X_x

OtakuHanzo

OtakuHanzo

Mew. =^_^=

Well, since my motto is "I may grow old, but I will never grow up" then I would have to say no. I first got introduced to anime about 20 years ago when my friend showed me a bootleg copy of Nausicaa And The Valley Of The Wind (yes, the movie is that old). I was 19 at the time and now I am 39 and still in love with anime. What does that tell you? XP Besides, I'm an avid video gamer and don't ever see myself giving that up. And alot of video games have roots in anime, so to me they go hand in hand. I just have certain tastes when it comes to anime though and cannot simply like everything. I've known alot of popular anime over the years that I just could not get into. But, I've always been that way and so I cannot blame that on myself getting older. =^_^=

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hm sometimes.. my mom reminds me of that once in a while XD but i just ignore it. If i dont like anime anymore, i'll probally still keep all my anime stuff =D

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

No,of couse.I will always keep them in my heart.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

don't worry... if you like manga and anime, you'll continue to appreciate these things ^^
i started reading manga when i was 14, and i was also wandering if i would continue to like them... now i'm 22, i read manga, and i think i will continue till my death :nya: :nya: :nya:

w manga!!!! XD OX

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

No, because I rule.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.