Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u ever wonder when u grow up, anime/manga wont interest you? - Minitokyo

Do u ever wonder when u grow up, anime/manga wont interest you?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

oh man of course not, true it is something to think about, but getting older doesnt mean you have to give up what you love... lol at least i hope not :D

THE WORLD WILL FALL TO DOOM IN A MATTER OF MINUTES... OH DONT WORRY I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE OPTIMISTIC...

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

im not sure.... I hope not though.... :(

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

OK, I'm 18, I like anime, I've grown up watching Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon since I was 8... well, this tells me I ain't ever be losin' interst on it. Only that my tastes have changed: though I sometimes watch Yu-Gi-Oh! because the monsters are cool indeed, I hate Beyblade and Pokémon with all my heart. I've also lost interest in Digimon, my favorite series when I was 13. Now I like more serious shit, like Serial Experiments Lain, Hellsing, Elfen Lied or Arjuna. In that sense, I'll never lose my interest.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

Anime/Manga is a lifestyle too you know.... I'm 27 and I still like Anime/Manga... no doubt, I'd probably get old drawing manga and stuff cause I love the art form :) So, nope... I'm not gonna push something like that away from my life :)

i dont think i will forget about manga/anime
its too important in my life XD

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I don't think I will every lose my interest in anime or manga, but your tastes change like when I was 16 watchin perverted stuff like Green Green was the best thing ever but now as I get older 22at the moment I don't like ecchii anime anymore it annoys me alot.
My perspective of things are that your likes change in time but your love for the art may not!!
I'll be a die-hard anime fan for ever I think but will cool it soon and not watch a whole 13episode series every 2days about.

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

I've been watching anime since I was six and that was Speed Racer. And I still watch now and I'm 21. There are some many different animes that you haven't heard of or seen yet. I'm sure you'll be watching it for a long time.

I hope I'm still interested until I'm at least 30.
i want to get a job as an anime artist, I would like to show my kids someday what their father
used to be interested in.

kaidou

kaidou

.mousou.dairinin.

I'm 25 and I just keep getting more and more interested in anime, rather than the other way around. I make it a subject of scholarly inquiry and whenever possible I will include it in a paper for school (when it is relevant; I don't want to look like a one-trick pony). And with such a variety of topics out there, I don't see myself getting tired of it anytime soon. In fact, I rather look forward to one day watching Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar or Ojamajo Doremi with a daughter!

My website of nothing: Sappari
http://www.kame-house.net/sappari

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

I don't think so...........still not sure though... but I plan my future around anime or at least I will still have strong links on it! Still.......looking into the present.........I'm just getting more and more drawn into it...highly doubtful...!!!

Signature Image

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Quote by TaurecJust grow old don't ever grow up .... it's a big mistake if you do.

Hehe, guess most MT members might never grow up >.< (that includes me)

I really dont think about it that much because of the fact that i know that i will always be with me no matter what. :)

If you ever find yourself lost....
Don't look to the past...
Take a new path...
To the future...

I hope I don't loose interest in it. From the looks of it I am going to love anime/manga for the rest of my life. To many great animes out there that I really don't want to miss out on ^^

joshdoek

joshdoek

Writer

Are you kidding. I'm 21 and I just got into anime and I'm loving it more.
The trick is, as you grow up, find anime that suits your tastes.
Which shouldn't be that hard.

Signature
Run, run as fast as you can. I'll catch you, for I'm the Gingerbread Man.

No, if anything, I worry that the anime DVDs that I have will no longer be playable before I lose interest (ie: dvd degrading over time).

Signature

ender75392

Finder of the Lost

Hopefully that will never happen. well at least I don't think so... I really hope not

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

no I don't think so, anime and game is my life.. the hell with the saying "it's child play"

Signature

Do i ever worry about not liking anime hmmmmm " NOPE " .

" And the peasants rejoiced "

I don't think I would lose interest when I'm older. Just depends if Japan can continue to make good anime to catch my interests. But, I think everything has their limits, like if Anime was to stop me from having a life like a family, job etc. Then, we have a problem.

well that scares me too, but i'll try not to lose interest in anime or manga when i grow up.

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

since i like to draw manga, maybe i will be a artist when i grow up...so i think would still like anime when i grow up..

well im 21 already but im still a big fan of anime and manga. i think i'll be interested in it in future because i learn japanese and reading is very useful.

i dont think i will actually lose interest in anime, mayb when i was older i will stop watching a few show but to lost interest in it i think that will be impossible fer mi

Quote by joshdoekAre you kidding. I'm 21 and I just got into anime and I'm loving it more.
The trick is, as you grow up, find anime that suits your tastes.
Which shouldn't be that hard.

This makes a lot of sense to me. I think I'll grow up and as I do my anime interests will change! But I won't stop liking it, ever XD

Signature Image

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.