Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mahou Sensei Negima - Pactio - whos ur fav? - Minitokyo

Mahou Sensei Negima - Pactio - whos ur fav?

Tagged under Mahou Sensei Negima!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

koager

koager

Koa

at the end
ep 26
when they went back in time
when they fought all the demons
negi made pacts w/ every1 in class so theyll have a better chance at fighting demons
remember
of course u do ^^ becuase it was AWESOME

the girl w/ the meat bun stand was funny
lol she fed them to death
konoka and setsuna was also pretty cool
hm....come to think of it theyre all awesome ^^"

thxs to toxictea23 for helping me w/ my avie and sig^^

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

i do i wish i was negi kissing nodoka that was a good episode

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Arsuna and Setsuna rule. they are my fav

My favorite is the Setsuna one because the card looks the coolest. Hmm... a pact with everyone in class you say... That's definitly something for me to look forward too :D

a lot

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

what the... all of them ? i didn't know the anime ended like that.. of course its Setsuna ^^

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Azureluck

Azureluck

Baka Lime!

I want Haruna's skill with her magic marker. Everything she draws comes to life. And it's sad how Paru never made powerful enough monsters to destroy the demons.

I'd say the worst is Konoka. (lack in attack and power) but Setsuna's outfit is definitely cool. It's also disappointing that all they did was a pose.

Overall, it shows that everyone had their own individual talents.

bqc

there's a negima anime ?

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

i didn't like the anime, was way to rushed n completely different from the manga, but my fav in both is Tatsumiya Mana, the sniper chick

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

Tatasumiya is my favourite, and that girl who likes to entertain people, throws cards like gambit she is cool too, i dunno her name hahaha xD

I loved the anime, and I liked the Shrine Maiden girl and the Librarian (their names for some reason escape me this late at night), by the way, anyone here know where to FIND a picture of all of them in their cool outfits? I don't have a program to take pictures from "video". =/

I didn't really like the anime past ep 20 but if I had to pick it would be a tie betwwen Nadoka and Konoka. They are the coolest in the series.

Nodoka and Asuna rule

im waiting for the end of the magna... Caz i expect it to be alot like love hina... have 3 ova but wont have the much story has manga!

evangelion01berserker

Final Genesis

only have manga up to volume 7,but i think Kaede (:Ninja chick with the large rack and the long legs :) has to be pretty cool;her fight against (cant remember his name SHAME ON ME!) fox-wolf kid was bad-ass even without pactio...

The Beast that shouted 'I' at the heart of the world

koager

koager

Koa

the fox kid was kataro
i think that was it
he was AWESOME
i was sad that he didnt show up in the anime
:(

thxs to toxictea23 for helping me w/ my avie and sig^^

7miLeDog

7miLeDog

Dark Ranger

I love Yune pactio. She become in a little cute wish.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Please refrain from creating favorites threads.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Quote: a lot
there's a negima anime ?
Nodoka and Asuna rule

Posts like these make the favorites/versus/superlatives rule necessary..

Closed

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.