Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What were ur best years? - Minitokyo

What were ur best years?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

so i wanna know which year (s) u liked the best
i know that my best years were gr7, gr8, gr10...rite now im in gr11 so that's it for me.
gr8 was especially fun wit grad and being the"seniors" in middle school ! XD
care to share ur best years?

ps-to my friends i've updated the GIFs on my userpage! drop by if u'd like ^^

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

Senior year of high school rocked!!!! :nya:

Signature

My best years were...when I was probably 10...cause my grandmothers were alive :(

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Right now, I'm in tenth grade. Frankly, it sucks because I have a stupid english teacher. I hate her. Anyways, ninth grade was pretty cool. My middle school teachers were like "Oh, so and so is required for high school. If you don't learn it, then you'll fail!" but it turns out that they were wrong! High school is pretty slack. I can't wait 'til senior year though. I'm going to give out free booze on the last day of my senior year!

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Until now, my high school years were the best! I have passed three years in the company of wonderful teachers and friends and I already miss them so bad!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, I am only on my grade 12 year right now, and I am guessing that other than the excess amount of homework, this will be my best year yet. I have been much happier and more open nowadays. But somehow i think the homework will kill me><

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I'm in grade 12 right now. My best years were probably 4th, 7th, and maybe 11th...or 12th. I'm not sure...>_<

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

my best years were 7th and 8th grade. good times.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I'd definitely say my highschool years (I'm a freshman in uni right now).
I had so many friends that I think I will have for life back then, and since it's the beginning of uni life, I don't have much friends.

I remember learning a song back in grade 4 that started with:
"Those were the days my friends, we thought they'd never end"
Trust me...enjoy them while you still can (to all highschool MT'ers)

It's not like University life isn't that good. It's just that you gotta start all over again >.<

My best years was also during the 7th and 8th grade!

The assistant principal took some 7th grade classes to Vermont for a 2 week
field trip to the ski resort for mountain sking and snowboarding.
She even took us to the Ben & Jerry Factory!

In 8th grade, the same assistant principal took us to Connecticut to
a this Camping resort.

She likes field trips to be far away, that's why she took us that far.

Signature

All my years, but mostly middle school summers, because my suburb had lots of fun in groups together. :) But everyday, and year is my best. Nice question. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

My BEST year is 2003 that I'm in G10. :)

I'm so happy. My only one girlfriend take care for me and we're take care together. XD

neither...

Signature Image

I hate all my years,including the year i was born i dont want to suffer from school!!!

my best years was when i was in my sophmore year...that was the year when i actually went out and did some "crazy" stuff...now im jus mellow again ^^

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

IM living MY BEST years woot~!!! (Is in high school 10th grade) Actually im probably too young to know yet xD

When you feel lost, what do you do? When your alone, who can help you? When you've been betrayed, who can you trust?

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

I'm in 10th grade... and I have to say that my best year was grade 9. I had all of my friends... and I used to hang out with them all the time. This year, most of them moved, and it's been really down and less exciting. But I'm going to make the best of it this year and make a lot more friends as I go. ^_^

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

I think my best year was year 11th (I spend that time in Canada) and year 12th (my graduation)... although right now I am in University and I like it here too.

Signature

Quote by NkabeeSenior year of high school rocked!!!! :nya:

yeah i agree senior yr highschool rocks.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Junior year in high school was the most fun I've had in school. Easy work and good friends. You're in that comfortable position of having been in school for a while, have a definite set of buddies and college is just a little prick in the back of your neck.

Signature Image

best year was last year in grade 12 was a wierd year to

I guess 6th grade because we had a change.

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

oh wow.......all of u people are older then me (will i guess most of u are)
anyways i'm in grade 8 now
and my best year was grade 6

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

onedayiwillcome

girl who fell in da rabbit hole

wow ok then. my best years were definitrly gr10 and gr11! rite now i'm in gr12. and it's rocking my world XD

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.